Chapter 3

Harrys' POV

French class. The class I have been dreading since lunch. Having to sit in the same room as her, and not being able to... Wait! That douche bag said if he CAUGHT me! He's not even in this class!

As I walk into class, I cant help but stare. Melody is surrounded by her friends Tiffany and Vanessa. They are both tall, blond babes, but again, not my type. They are on almost every sport team a girl can play in this school. With them whispering and gossiping, I continue staring longingly at Melody.

"Yeah, so this weekend... Michael's party... Ashtons place... Alcohol..." is all I can hear. Hmm? A party, aye?

Anyway, just as Melody's clique sits in their seats, Mrs. Vieux-laid enters the room. Her name really suits her, old and ugly! She's a real idiot, too.

"Bonjour!" Mrs. Vieux-laid says as she closes the door and sits down. It takes her about 15 minuets to take attendance to make sure none of us are skipping class. "So today, we will be starting a project," the whole class groans in disappointment, "and you will have partners!" She finishes. All of the class perks up a little, hoping to pick out their own partners.

As if Mrs. Vieux-laid read our minds, she says "I will be picking out your partners so there are no distractions!" Great!

" This project will be about the history of France! You need to be able to figure out some people, their lifestyles, and their rank in society." Even better!

"Ok, I will start class off by showing a past presentation that was made on a PowerPoint." She explains. "You can show your presentation however this generation knows how," she continues. She sits down at her computer and basically just stares at it for about 20 minuets, then starts stabbing the computer with the USB drive. Another 10 minuets pass by, and we have to call down the Technology teacher, Mr. Douglas.

It takes him 5 seconds to set up the presentation, and Mrs. Vieux-laid starts presenting it.

"Sorry for the minor delay," she apologizes, "But know that we are up and running, I'll show you this example. This was made by a student of mine 2 years ago. It was so phenomenal, that I asked to keep it." she continues to babble on, like she usually does. "Anyways, she did her presentation on Pierre d'Ailly. He was an astrologer. He died on August 9th, 1420 and was part of a roman catholic church." She reads off the PowerPoint with her 6 inch think glasses the size of her face." "He was born in Compiegne circa 1350- 1351. He studied in Paris, receiving his Licentiate in arts in 1367. One year later, he got his masters..." OK, we all honestly know how to make a presentation, she doesn't need to take all damn class to explain. I start to doodle in my notebook random shit, then I start writing things like 'Get me out of here' or something of that matter

45 Minuets pass by, and about half the class has droopy heads, so eager to rest their eyes for a minuets or so. But Mrs. Vieux-laid wont have it. "OK," she almost screams, waking up all the sleepy students, "I will now pick partners!" there are all the groans again. Great, I'm going to get stuck with the lame kid who does absolutely nothing, or the kid who does absolutely everything.

"First Partners: Peter and Morgan!" she says as slow as humanly possible. "Second partners: Miranda and Scott," SPEED IT UP LADY! The bell is going to ring, I want to leave! "Tiffany and Vanessa," the two mentally high five from across the room. "Colin and Lindsey. Dylan and Richard. Leigh-Anne and Jade," great, another pair of besties together, "Brandon and Arianna. Summer and Sarah," the smarties, "Marcus and Taylor. Samantha and Delia, and last but not least, Melody and Harry. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask." She finish... wait? I think I heard her wrong. I quickly go through the last 15 minuets in my head, and realize that I don't need a hearing aid. I heard it perfectly fine. This can't be happening. I'm so excited, but Ashton will definitely find out about this.

Just as the bell rings, Melody gets up and starts to head towards the door. I quickly grab my things and follow her. I grab her arm before she exits the classroom to try and talk to her about this. She looks startled at first, but then relaxes when she realizes its me.

"Hey, you don't have to worry about the project," she says with a grin on her face, but hiding something in her eyes, " I can do it, and just put your name on it." She finishes.

"Wait, what?" I ask, sounding shocked. "No, that's not what I was going to say." I look at her, her face softening. "I just wanted to know if this would bother Ashton. You know, he only told me to not talk or look at you." I say looking away from her scratching the back of my neck.

She shyly looks at me and says, "Well, who said he had to know?"

*************************************

Authors note.

OH MY GOD!!! have you heard she looks so perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer yet!?!?!?!?!?! I have it on repeat and I cant stop listening to it!!! it is so beautiful!

Anyway... how is the story so far. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS + VOTE AND EVERYTHING!!! I love reading your comments !!!!

Sorry for the long update!! I love you guys so much for reading and voting for my story!!!

-Destinee