Chapter 11

Melodys' P.O.V.

I've been at Harry's for a couple hours now and we have been working on this project non stop, trying to find the right person to base it on.

So far with out any luck, I was beginning to get frustrated. So I decided that it was time for a snack.

"Are you hungry?" I ask Harry, climbing off his bed.

"I was just about to ask you that," he says with a smirk, "What do you want?"

"Well I was thinking we could go out for some FroYo... is that cool?" I ponder.

"Yeah, that sounds really good right now." His accent has faded a little since fourth grade, but it's still there, and British.

He gets up and heads downs stairs as I follow, trying to keep up with his long stride. "Is it alright if we take my car?" he asks as he reaches for his keys on a table that resides near a door that I fairly recall being the door to the garage.

"Yeah, that's fine," I say as he turns around and opens the garage door. The lights are motion activated as we step in. My eyes quickly gaze around until they land upon a black vehicle, "Nice car." I say, as I head towards the passenger side.

"Thanks. I got it from my mum for my 17th birthday." He says with a smirk still plastered on his face, I'm pretty sure it's stuck that way.

I get in the car and shut the door behind me, hearing Harry's door shut seconds after mine. He starts the car and the radio immediately starts playing a song that I've never heard before. I don't think Harry knows it either because he later he tells me that I can change the station if I want. I reach for the station dial and turn it slowly, scanning the radio for any good songs. Before I know it, a familiar song starts to stream through the speakers as I reach for the volume dial.

"Twenty-four, twenty-four hours to go,

I want to be sedated.

Nothin' to do, nowhere to go-o-o,

I want to be sedated.

Just get me to the airport,

Get me on a plane.

Hurry hurry hurry,

Before I go insane.

I can't control my fingers,

I can't control my brain.

Oh no no no no no!"

I sing along as soon as the song comes on. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry looking at me. I turn to face him, astonishment plastered on his face.

"What?" I ask, confused on why he's still looking at me.

"You like the Ramones?" he asks, his eyebrows raised up real high making his eyes grow really wide.

"Yeah, I know a couple of songs. Why?" I ask again. I guess it doesn't seem normal for me to listen to older bands. Besides what I'm wearing now (an iron maiden shirt), I usually seem like the one to listen to bubblegum pop music-- which, I mean, I do, but still.

"You just don't seem like the type." he responds." his actions showing a hint of assurance. We pull up to Orange Leaf and Harry searches for a parking space.

"Well there's many other hidden things that you don't know about me. It's been a while since we last played catch up." I say, trying to sound mysterious, as I copy his signature smirk. He parks just in time for me to dramatically exit his car, as I shut the door giggling a tiny bit at myself.