school

Charlie pov
It was the first day at my new school and i was nevers to say the least. Chloe amd ryan along with most of the others went to diffrent school's wich would be akward. The only people who went my school were sasha, joddie and tyler,that was it.

One good thing was the the school was pritry relaxed on school uniform. Like not  redicusaly but you could have your own shoes, a bit of make up, some julery ext.

I put on my long sleaved white shirt with my black blazed, skater skirt, think plain tighys and green tie. I then put on my choker, fake convers boots wich were knee hight and black with dark blue laces along my army tipe jacket as i shoved my hair half up in a messy upturned pony and half down and added a little make up as i was too tierd to add much but i wanted to add some.

I enterd the kitchen where Everone was being noce to me.overly nice. Wether it was real or not it still felt fake. Even of chloe. But i didnt hate her any more. I didnt even hate ryan. Fully. Part of me did. As i walked in he looked away, as if he felt giulty about last night. Good for him id say.  Ok many i hated him a bit.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

I sat in my first lesaon trying not to fall asleep. I could hear lafter from behind me as i was nodding off but trying to stay awake casuing my head to do that thing where it just sufdenly jilts like a dodge noding dog. Talk about first impressions.

As i walked out of lesson i looked to see my lesson was all the way on ground floor.i walked to the lift as i had a lift key.

"Can i come in?' someone asked.

"No" i replued turing round to see a boy arround my age but much taller.

"Why. You can use the stairs just like me" the boy snapped.

"Says who" i hissed getting in.

"Your gettin cheaky tothe wrong boy" he hissed walking off as i got in the lift.

My next lesson was music wich was it its own sperate block apparently. A teacher had shown my round a few weeks ago before i moved to dg as it was a planned move.

I loved music. Altrntive mainy but a wide rang of altrntive. anythin from rang n boan man wich was borderline pop to melaine martinez.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

All my lesaons had gone good i guess appart form some sniggering but i had struggled to sleep last night bacuse of nevers and school alwase wore me out.

I sat by my self in the canteen eating when joddie came over. "Do you want to join us?" she asked. "Im fine" i repyed as she sat doen and i looked at her confused.

"You dont wamt to join us, but i wamt to join you if that ok, just us two, if thats ok?" she aksed neversly. "Sure...just...wouldnt you rather be with the others?' i aakes. "I spen all my time with them. Besides...i wantd to talk to you" she told me. Should of seen that one comeing

"Non of us took you Serisoly, us knowing things about you...its not pitty, its is trying to care" she replyed "you can only talk for yourslef" i awnserd."no. We all talked abput it. Even tyler...after some puswading...agreed your one of us!" she told me.

But i wasn't

I was betraying them

"Thanks. Im...not usaly one to fit in" i told her. "Niethet am I but the dg diffrent" she loked as i smiled.

₪₪₪₪₪₪

My last lesson was english with jody. We were sat on the same table and about half way though the boy from the lift came in. "Calum, why are we late?" the teacher asked. "No reason" he sighed. "Well you can have a detention and ive changed the seating plan, your next to charlie" she said pointing to me.

"Attention seaker" he mumbled sitting next to me. Luckey it was just me him and jody, no one else who might join his side if an argument kicked off.

The teacher them  preseded to tell us what todo. We were studdying mackbeth - my favirot !(sarcasm alert).

As i was sat there i felt a sharp kick. "Oi back off" i hissed as i felt another and another. "Stop it!" i hissed again. "In a muinit you wull need a lift key" he spat. "I do now you idiot!" i hissed. "Well you clearly dont!your not in a wheelcair are you!" he spat. "So. You know nothing about me"  he hissed. "Your a care kid. There all the same, they get everything handed to them!" he shot. "Yer mummy amd daddys alwase ferrying me around" i replyed sarcastically.

Juat before he could reply the teacher told us to be quite or have a detention and by some miraicl he shut up.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

By the time i got home i was exsoreted. Chloe was outside so i dedied to juat get chamged in our room wich was much harder then yourd expext. I was  in ALOT of pain, espeialy my stomach so i was skipping tea and just sleeping as i was boated as fuck and to tierd to care.

It took me a good 10-15 muints to get eveythin off and start to change. I put on my black pj bottoms and a plain black pj tom i was just about to put on my balck and blue striped pj jumper when chloe came in and  stopped in her tracks.

"You self harm" she mumbled shocked.

"That fact dosnt leave this room" i told her as she nodded and i put my top on. I was juat about to climb into bed when mike nocked and came in.

"I know your tierd charlie but i need to speak to you in the office" he told me as i slowly stood up and walked into the office to see two stramgers there.

"This is becky and mark from social services...theve Come to talk to you about your compalint" he informed me.

A/n
Please comment what you think of the book so far aa i feel like no ones realy intersed in it 😞💖.
Emily