Baby I love you

HARRYS P.O.V

"C'mon are we gonna leave now or next fucking Christmas" Niall hissed at me while charging into the bathroom.

"Alright, hold your fucking horses, i could have been takin' a shit!"

"It smells like you have anyway."

"FUCK OFF, i'm ready now so hurry up Ni"

I grabbed my keys, while niall waited for me at the door, once i caught up to him we made our way to my car.

"IM DRIVING!" Niall playfully shouted while grabbing the keys out of my hand and jumping into the front seat.

"Hey..... its my fucking car!"

"Snooze you lose, harry plus your a shit driver"

"HEYYYYYYY, i passed first time."I defended

"only cos you fucked your driving instructor" Niall sniggered as he started MY car.

"How else was i supposed to pass?"

LYLA'S P.O.V

I got out of my car and noticed my dress had risen up during the car ride, so i gently tugged at the hem of my black body-con dress and pulled my natural blonde waves over my left shoulder. i turned to see Brooklyn pulling up her dress, so her cleavage didnt spill. I giggled to my self as she struggled with her long red hair as she didn't know what side to put it on.

"Leave it flowing down your back, it looks nice like that anyways"

"Fine" she huffed in defeat.

we entered the crowed club and searched for a private booth to sit in as we both wasn't in the mood to be bothered with drunk old twats. Brook spotted an empty booth but we was surrounded by intoxicated hormonal teenagers. We swam through the crowd of people and sat down at the booth brook had found.

"What drink do you want Lyla?" Brook asked whilegetting her money out of her bag.

"errrmm........ can i have a cheeky vimto please brook"

BROOK'S P.O.V

"Errm EXCUSE ME...... HELLO......CAN I HAVE A DRI" my sentence was cut short by a low voice.

"Do you need help love?"

"Errm.. no thanks, i was just trying to get  someones attention so i could buy a drink but they're busy so it dont matter."

"OI, BITCH, CAN THE LADY GET A FUCKING DRINK OR NOT!" He hollered to the barmaid trying to get her attention and it worked. I giggled to myself at his choice of words

"Nice to see you agin harry" the barmaid smirked while looking at this boy apparently called harry.

"yeah,yeah now get the lady a drink"as he spoke i admired his peircings, on his lip and eyebrow

"what do you to drink love?"

"errm..a cheeky vimto and a sex on the beach thats all" i spoke shyly 

"ok, can i have those and 2 pints of lager with that aswell"

 "sure thing hun" thebarmaid grinned at me and harry as she started pouring mine and harrys drinks.

"thanks stacey" " errrm do you mind if me and a mate come and join you?"

"sure..where is your friend?"

"He is somewhere around here, he is probably fucking some girl in the toilets or something" i laughed at how blunt his word were towards his 'mate'. i wonder how Lyla is, hope she isnt dancing without me, that would never happen 'cos' she doesnt dance anyways

we received our drinks and started to walk to where Lyla was sat, to find her sat on a blonde boys lap making out with him, me and harry looked at each other and we both coughed uncomfortably and looked back at Lyla and this blonde boy.

"I found him." Harry smirked  

"Who?" i asked 

"My mate" 

"where is he" i looked around

"He is the one dry humping your friend other there." 

"oh" is all i could say at the awkward moment