Chapter6~Regrets

BROOKS P.O.V

He pulled me closer and we looked directly into I'm each other's eyes, something inside me told me to lean in before I knew it our lips connected, I was surprised as I noticed Niall kissing back, my hands dance in his soft hair. His cold hands started to lift my top over my head but he suddenly stopped all actions. I was shocked by his stillness.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked him in confusion he told me that he couldn't do it to Lyla.

3 WEEKS LATER(still Brooks P.o.v)

I'm puking all the time, I have good cravings for grapes and I always feel bloated.

"What do you want Brook?" Lyla asked while we entered the local drug store, I scanned the store looking for the hair dye department, I spotted them and picked up dark brown hair dye we got toothpaste, sanitary towels and other basic living essentials. We payed for the stuff then got into Lyla's Pink Fiat then headed back home, once we got in we seen Niall asleep on our black leather couch.

LYLA'S P.O.V

we got back and I seen a beautiful blonde Irish boy asleep on the couch. I went over to him and kissed his forehead,we weren't official yet, which I'm glad because I still was in contact with my ex-boyfriend. my phone pinged,so I placed the shopping bag on the floor, and pulled out my phone it was from Jace.

"Heyyy Lyla come meet me in half an hour, at my flat pleassssseeeee xxx :) " I knew I shouldn't go but I couldn't say no.

"Yeah sure, but why tho? x :)" I sent back, but had no response I told Brook to put the stuff in the shopping bag, while I went into my room to get ready, I came out wearing black leggings and one of Nialls tops, I had put my hair into a messy bun and exited my room.

"Hey, Brook I'm going out be back later" I told her while grabbing my black leather jacket, she stopped me.

"Hey... Lyla... your phone just buzzed and it's from..." she started reading who it was from.

"JACE, YOUR GOING TO SEE JACE!" she shouted but just quiet enough that Niall didn't wake up.

"Look, I'm sorry it's just he has asked me to and I was curious to see what he wanted." that wasn't the truth but it just seemed like the right thing to say.

"Niall."

"What?" I was stunned by her sudden out burst of Nialls name.

"What, am I going to say to Niall when he wakes up."

"Just tell him im.... err I'm at louis's "

"Yeah,yeah just use your brother as an excuse." Brook was NOT happy but it's not her to stop me. I hopped into my car and drove to Jace's, as soon as I noticed the familiar apartment block I pulled into the car park. I got out the car and locked it, I started walking into the lobby, when Jace ran into me.

"Oh I thought I was picking you up" he spoke while not making eye contact, he grabbed my hand but I quickly pulled it away.

"NO" I sternly told him, he lead me up to his flat, when I entered all the pictures of me and him were still up, I mean we broke up 2months ago, I moved on. He poured me a glass of vodka and coke, then motioned for me to take a seat on the tatty couch that was located on the left side of the room. He looked at me lovingly and I just gave him a really confused look, he shook his head and began to talk.

"Ok Lyla I know I screwed up and I know you probably don't feel the same but, I think i'am still in ...." I stopped him

"Jace you did fucking screw up, you stole 2 thousand pounds out of my bank account so I couldn't go uni, that's not screwing up that's just being a right out dick." I wasn't in the mood to shout so I just spoke sternly, his eyes were full if regret. but he ignored what I said and proceeded with his sentence.