Chapter20~Our Moment

LYLAS P.O.V

"So Lyl, have you ever been to a wedding?" the Irish

Boy asked,i thought about all the invites I had but never went to because weddings are too cheerful.

"No, first time." Niall pulled me up so I was standing and snaked his arms

Around my waist, I automatically slithered my arms around his neck, that's when I realised we were slow dancing.

"So we should make it special." he winked and moved his

Hand so it was on my bum. he slightly groped me, I squealed and fell into

Him.

"Jeez, Lyl getting frisky already! And we've not even had a drink!" he chuckled. I playfully slapped his shoulder. I was quite surprised that we could still slow dance while doing all of this. I was in a good mood, where as Niall was just horny. But then again Niall is always a horny basterd. Niall joined my lips with his, and me being a tease, I moved my hand away from his neck and placed it on his crotch. he gasped in shock at my random action, his gasp excited me. So I started to massage his crotch, he pulled from the kiss and quietly moaned while biting his lips. I found this quite amusing, so I slid my hand down his trousers and massaged him over his boxers. But that didn't work, I wanted to turn him on so I put hand in his boxers. That worked! that made all his muscles in his body tense up. I giggled to my self and pulled my hand out.

"You can't fucking leave me like this, you gonna have to suck it now!"i giggled and noticed his trousers were growing in that area.

"That could be arranged." I told him cheekily, he looked shocked at me. then again I'd look shocked at me, I don't know why I'm suddenly horny.

"Well, ok bend down.." I swatted his arm and grabbed his sweaty hand, I dragged him to what looked like an empty room, I locked the door and pushed Niall on the bed.

"I'll be right out." I left the bedroom, then entered a modern en suite, I fluffed my hair, then removed my tights. I entered the bedroom again, to see Niall looking really confused.

"What?" I asked, while I checked that I looked ok.

"Jeez, Lyl, you dark Horse." he playfully growled and grabbed my waist, to pull me down on top of him.

He planted kisses on my arm, then smacked his lips onto mine, his tongue waited for approval, once i granted him access, he wasted no time to gently slide his tongue against mine. Our tongues danced, to our racing heart beats. Niall unzipped my dress, and skilfully un hooked my blue laced bra, I giggled into his mouth. I stood up and removed my clothes, he did the same, he then placed me onto the bed, and kissed some more, before he pulled away.

"I know I said' let's wait till our wedding day, I can't. At least it's a wedding day." he smirked

I nodded then attacked his neck with sloppy kisses. He trailed kisses from my neck, down to my belly button. His length slid inside me and he gently thrusted. It may sound Disgusting but this was the most romantic thing he has ever done. Even during our moment he still made me smile.

"Are you, ok? does it hurt?" he was concerned.

"It's good." I pecked his lips, as we reached our climax. This is when I realised I Love this boy. Even during a mans favourite activity he still cared about me, and he was worried that he might of hurt me, it was slow, steady, romantic and filled with pure Love. He slowly pulled out and soon drifted to sleep.