Chapter4~ Embarrassment

HARRYS P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, but luckily my back was turned so the blinding sun wasn't shining on my face, I stretched my arm and suddenly it was stopped,i turned my head and seen a beautiful girl under my inked arm, images of last night flashed through my mind, a smile creeps upon my face, but soon disappears as she starts to wake up.

I pulled my boxers over my bum, followed by my jeans, I grab my top,shoes and phone, and head towards the door of the room I was in, I crept passed the couch that was in the other room.Everything seemed so familiar, wait have I been here before? I close the apartment door and headed towards the stairs.

"Hello Harold nice to see you."

"Yeah, you too mrs Gregg"

Shit. this is my apartment Building. Shit. shit.shit. ok I'm never inviting a girl back with me, how can I get her to leave without her having to speak to me. I creep back into my apartment and headed toward the shower, I get into the shower and turn it up full blast on the heat.

BROOKS P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the shower.My head was pounding, the shower was to loud, so i pulled the blanket over my head and fell back to sleep. I'm pretty sure Lyla wont mind.As i was drifting off to sleep the blankets smelt really nice so i pulled it up to my nose and sniffed it some more,Suddenly a cough interupted my thoughts, i looked up to see Howard looking down at me.

"err.... i think its time for you to err.. go" he said while rubbing the back of his neck, I looked at him and noticed the amount of tattoos that lined it toned abs, but the one that stood out was this giant butterfly/ moth thing.

"Err ok, could you leave the room so I could err get my dress on?"

"Err, sure.... don't take to long"

I watch as he leaves his room, I look under the blanket to see that I'am completely bare, I cringe at the thought of what might of happened the night before. I looked around the messy floor in search of my white body-con dress, as i'am about to give up I spot a glimpse of white, I wrap the blanket around my body and tip-toed towards my dress, I let go of the blanket and quickly pulled my dress up and over my body.once I was done I picked up my phone and my bra and walked towards the door, but I was tripped by a pile of I assume dirty clothes.

"Fuck, that hurt." I cursed under my breath. I looked at what I fell on ,to find my panties, I felt my face burn up in redness, I stood up and pulled my panties over my bum, and straightened my dress, I then picked up my bra and phone and turned the door knob, I exited the room and waked Down the hallway. I entered the same room that Howard was in.

"Err... I can't find my....." I was cut off by Howard, how rude is he.

"By the door" his eyes didn't move away from the television, I walked towards the front door, and slid my shoes over my cold feet, as I was about to leave Howard said something to me.

"Your gonna be cold walking in that, here." he said while throwing me an overly large hoodie, I slipped it over my head and put my arms through the arm holes, the hoodie was a plain grey soul cal one with white pull ties connected to the hood.

"Thanks" I simply half smiled, and continued to walk to the front door, I turned the door knob and left the apartment building, once I got outside, I was stunned by the cold wind that blew my hair onto my face, I shuddered, then crossed my arms to keep warm. I started walking,but I was stopped by a honk of a car horn, I looked but started to panic as I saw a black land rover pull up next to me.

"Oi, get in the car I will drive you. look at how cold it is today." I smiled at Howard and nodded then jumped into the passenger seat. I told him the directions to mine and lylas apartment, and he started his car, as we were driving I took the time to check my messages. 4new messages and 3 from Lyla and one from my bank.

Lyla: 'yeahh, ok see you tomorrowww'

Lyla: 'I grinded on neil, no Niall xx :P'

Lyla: ' I seen him in his boxers, hehehe ;)'. She was like an immature teen when she was drunk, it was embarrassing sometimes, but I wouldn't have her any other way.

Bank: 'miss Stewart, your in debt, get it sorted by the 28st February or we have no choice, we will have to take you to court. this is you final warning'

oh great I have had 3 warnings now but I'm just not earning enough to pay it off, what am I going to do. I looked up, and recognised the street we were on.

" You can stop, I know the way from here."

"Nah, I will take you all the way back."

"Thanks"

It only took about 3 or 4 minutes. I held my phone, said thanks and walked up toward the front door, I tried the door but it was locked i turned around, and Howard had gone, I sighed and rang lyla.

Lyla: 'hey chick, what's up.

'Err, could you unlock the door, Howard has just dropped me off.'

Lyla: HOWARD!?

'Yeah Howard? Why you shouting'

Lyla: ' because you left with Harry and now you saying you slept with a Howard!'

'Oh, I got the name mixed up, I thought his name was Howard, oops, oh well. so lyla can you let me in please.

Lyla: yeah, err... let me get dressed first'

'Yeah sure.' I slowly tapped my foot impatiently, as I was waiting I had realised that I had left my bra on the passenger seat, I covers my face with my hands. could this day get any worse.

LYLA'S P.O.V

"SHIT! Niall get dressed, Brooks back, go pretend that you slept on the couch.!

"Yep ok" he said in a morning raspy voice, he got up and he was naked I giggled, while his face turn red, I got up to see that I was naked.

"Did we...?" I asked

"Err.. I don't think so.?

"It sure looks like we did."

"I can't remember"

" I think we did"

"Do you feel sore?" He cheekily smirked while winking at me

"No"

"Then we didn't."

"Ha ha.. very funny"

"What, if we did you would of felt very sore, because i'am very good."

I walked over to him and kissed his soft lips, he kissed back until we heard a thud at the door. we both pulled away and started to laugh.as he walked away to grab his skinny jeans I smacked his bum. he laughed and ran off, I put my under wear on and a long baggy top, then checked on Niall to see if he was done, I smiled as I seen him pretending to be asleep on the couch i walked by him and ruffled his hair, he laughed then tried to swat me away. I walked towards the front door, and opened to reveal a very cold Brooklyn.

"How long does it take to get dre....."

She stopped as soon as she seen Niall 'asleep' on the couch, she looked at me with her mouth wide open.

"It's not how it looks, he is Harry's mate, And since harry left with you in his car, Niall had no way in getting back home, plus he didn't want to hear you two fucking in Harry's room. so I invited him here." Her face went red as soon as I mentioned her and harry having sex. I went into the kitchen and boiled the kettle.

"Coffee?" I asked Brook, she nodded and grabbed the mugs from the cupboard.

" I will be going then." Niall spoke as he entered the kitchen, I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Niall. Talk to you later." he pecked my lips and put his shoes and jacket on then left.

"Am I missing something,why did you kiss him."

" It's polite" I say while winking.