Chapter3~ Dance with me

NIALL'S P.O.V

I grabbed Lylas hand and pulled her reluctantly to the dance floor, she wrapped her hands around my neck and if it wasn't for the alcohol then i don't think she would be dancing with me right now, anyway we danced for a while until she was stopped and took her phone out of her bra.

LYLA'S P.O.V

'Heyy, lyla you know that boy that came and sat with me' i got a message from Brook so i decidd to respond with a simple 'yes'

'well ive gone to his place for the nighttt heeeeeeeeehhhhhee ;) haaahhh ii ddid a winkky facee ohh thhe winnkky faace means im gonnnna hhaavee sseexx weeee yayyyyyyyy ii hhooppe hhees goodd, ohh sorrryy tmi xxxxx c u tomorrrrrrrow!' I was amazed that her text actually made some sense considering how much she drank

"eerm Niall Brook left with your friend" he chuckled while putting his hand around my waist,

"yeah, he does that, i hope shes not thinking that they are a thing 'cos' harry dont date"

"nah, she is to drunk to realize so she wont even remember what happened"

"wells thats good" "do u drive ?"

"yeah i do but i think im a little, only a little bit drunk"

"well, harry has took my car and .."

"you can sleep with me if you like" i spoke without thinking

"i mean you dont have to if you dont want to but....."

" Yeah i would love to babe" i went all giddy as he called me babe, no one had ever called me babe not even my ex-boyfriend Jace.We danced for about another hour or so.

"babe our cab is here" niall said while wrapping his huge hands around my waist and leading me towards the exit of the bar we were in.

"cab?"

"Yeah, sorry love i didnt want you driving especially as you are so drunk right now, we can pick your car up in the morning" Niall said sweetly then kissed the top of my head.

we made are way to the cab and then back to my apartment, I got my keys from under the welcome mat and unlocked the door, I opened the door then let Niall in, then closed the door behind us Both. He sat down on the sofa.

"Nice little place you got here" Niall said

"Thanks, me and Brook try to keep it nice "I shyly giggled as I opened the

Cupboard in which the blankets were kept, I picked out a pink polka dot blanket and passed it to Niall, he took his jeans off, leaving him in his grey boxers .I gave him a cheesy look as I scanned his lower part of his body, he looked down and redness flushed over his soft face.

"I'm sorry,its just..." Niall started to say but I cut him off.

"It's ok, I kinda like the view anyway" I giggled, oh god i'am so drunk right now. The drink gave me a boost of confidence, so I decided to take my dress off.Niall's eyes scanned up and down my half bare body, his eyes may as we'll pop out of his head, they way He was scanning my body.

"Er Niall, my eyes are up here" I clicked my fingers in his face.

"Yeah sorry" he slowly moved his eyes from looking at my body to my green eyes, I fluttered my heavily mascaraed eyes, and wiggle my bum as I walk toward my room,as I pass Niall he gently slaps my bum, I squeal in excitement and carry on walking to my room. I grabbed one of my spare pillows and left the room with the pillow in my right hand, I go up to Niall and pass him the pillow, he says thank you and gives me a peck on the nose I smile then say goodnight to which he returns my goodnight with another kiss and a cheeky wink.

..2 hours later..

My bedroom door creaks open slightly, and a shadow enters my room,but i'am too intoxicated to panic or even to question who was entering my room at. 3:am. the bed begins to wobble as the shadow lies next to me, the shadows smells like mint,smoke and aftershave,thats when I realise that It was Niall who had crept into my bed, I'm not complaining though.

"Hey, babe I know you can't hear me but I can't sleep without your beautiful face next to me, I can't sleep without the warmth of your body, and I can't sleep without you know how much you mean to me. I know it sounds stupid, I mean we have only just met but your so bubbly and you make me happy...wait if you can hear me then ignore everything I've just said as I'm just talking shit cos you will never like me cos I'm fuck ugly." He moves a loose curl from my face and puts it behind my ear, tears fill my eyes as that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

"Your not fuck ugly" I say in a quiet voice, as my eyes stay shut tight,

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU FUCKING MADE ME JUMP."

"Great way to ruin a moment there Niall." I say while laughing, after about 5 minuets of me laughing solo, Niall finally joins me. We talk, exchange numbers and laugh until it was 8am.