Chapter16~Comparison

BROOK'S P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked around the room I was in. I was in hospital?

I looked under the covers and seen bare skin. What happened? I turned my head and saw a body with brown curly locks spread out upon a white pillow. I lifted the blanket to see if we were naked and to my horror, we were, harry was asleep. I continued to look when I noticed a pointy thing under the covers, I looked back up and realised it was Harry's erection. I blushed but soon noticed the situation, I was naked. and harry was naked. I got up and remembered my bump so I held it gently and stepped into my hospital gown, I waddled down the hall, while I did so, I checked my phone . I had 1 text from Lyla.

'Ok stay safe babe xxx' wait what did I text her I can't remember texting her. I scrolled up to see what I texted.

'Lyla, I left the hospital my sister was being a bitch, don't come back for me I'm fine,i know it's not very comforting but I'm with harry he is lookin' after me xxx :D don't u worry bout me chick, b bck l8tr tho xx'

Oh my days I can't believe she let me go with Harry she knows when I'm with him we fight or have sex. I can't even remember coming in there with him.

Wait I'm 6 months pregnant and we just had sex how does he not know I'm pregnant, is he really that stupid.

HARRY'S P.O.V

I woke up with a massive erection and a empty bed, wait what, how did I even get into this bed, I sat up and remembered the events that occurred last night, a huge grin planted itself on my face, I was shocked at how nobody even found us both. Harry stop, she is just some random whore who you've had sex with a couple of times, but she is the best sex I've ever had and I've had a lot. Fuck harry fucking stop. my conscience and my common sense had a mental fight in my twisted brain. I stud up from the hospital bed and put my clothes on, I checked my crotch area and to my disappointment my jeans hadn't covered the massive erection, so I tied my hoodie around my waist and exited the room, my stomach rumbled as I could smell chips but thought it would be best not to eat hospital food as that tastes like shit. I left the hospital and searched the car park for my black land rover, I look for about 20 minutes then I found it, I grabbed my keys from out of my pocket and unlocked the car, I entered and headed towards McDonalds drive thru, during the drive I noticed that I hadn't had sex with an another women for a while, 'well you slept with Brook' my sub conscience added, before I knew it I was on Stacey's corner, I peeped my horn and she entered the car.

"Hey harry, not seen you in a while, thought you had replaced me." Stacey winked at me with a grin I turned away from her face as it disgusted me it wasn't glowing with passion like Brooks, her eyes weren't full of curiosity like Brooks, she didn't smell like raspberries like Brook.wait shit! why was I comparing this hooker to a beautiful stunning women who is absolutely amazi..... HARRY FUCKING STOP! I started the car and pulled into an arrow alley way, I un plugged myself And Stacey did the same niece she did it she straddled my lap and...