Chapter10~ Feelings

*A/n: this chapter is dedicated to my best friend, to make her happier about herself xx*

BROOKS P.O.V

(4months later)

My bump is fucking huge, well compared to what is was a few weeks ago, I was 5 months pregnant and Im pregnant with a baby girl. Harry is still completely clueless. and yes we still HATE each other.

"How do I look?" I asked Lyla while twirling around in my favourite black body-con, Lyla turned away and grabbed something from the cupboard in my room.

"Here put these on" she told me and I did just that I put on the silver pair of heels that Lyla has just passed me, I rose up about 3 inches and twirled again.

"You look amazing Brook !" Lyla jumped up and we both started singing and dancing, she stopped.

"Shit!" she shouted

"What!" I shouted back, but shout was more of a panic.

"The bump!" she motioned to the baby girl that was living inside my stomach, I cursed and started raiding my closet for any more black dresses, I found a black waterfall dress so decided to put that on, Lyla nodded in approval then grabbed me a sliver clutch bag to go with it, she turned me around so she could access my hair. Then brushed it gently, she flipped it so it cascaded down my back with natural beach waves, I straightened my dress and hugged Lyla then thanked her for helping me get ready.

"Harry is gonna love it!" Lyla shouted ecstatically I rolled my eyes and proceeded to leave. I know I said I hate him but when Lyla and Niall said they were going to try to hook me and harry up, they sure weren't wrong.

*FLASHBACK*

(Few days ago)

"Come on Brook, just go for lunch, with him,

then you won't have to eat Niall's horrible cooking" Lyla tried to persuade me, Niall was to engrossed in the telly to notice what Lyla just said. I shook my head and stuck my tongue out, Lyla sighed and slumped on the couch in defeat. I turned on my heels and started walking towards my room, when Niall jumped up from the couch and grabbed my wrist, I gasped then Niall turned me to face him.

"WE...." he started "BUY YOU...." he looked around the room "A..... A....CRIB!" he shouted excitedly, I thought about it for ages, just to tease him, I sighed in defeat then nodded, there was noway I was gonna miss an opportunity to get a free crib. Niall jumped into the air the picked Lyla up and swung her around, he put her down and they started kissing. it always makes me sad when they do couple stuff, because I'm single and

Pregnant, so I have to go to the scans alone .

*END OF FLASHBACK*

We left my bedroom and entered the living room where Niall was sat watching the rugby.

"Wow Brook you look..... sexy!" Niall excitedly shouted I giggled and blushed at Niall's comment, Niall picked me up and swung my around.

"NIALL THE BABY BUMP!" Lyla shouted cautiously, Niall immediately stopped what he was doing and gently placed me onto the floor.

"Shit!" after he place me onto the floor he straightened my dress and felt my belly. he screamed.

"What!" I panicked

"It... kicked me" he was clearly fascinated by it kicking him, Lyla jumped from the couch and placed her hand where Niall's was moments ago. she screamed in happiness, I rushed my hand to where there's was as I've not felt it kick yet, soon as I got my hand in the right place, it stopped, I sighed in frustration. I started walking I my room, but I was stopped by the front door, swinging open, I looked at harry to see that he was in really casual clothes, then I looked at myself, I was way too over dressed clearly so I ran/ waddled to my room and quickly changed into a pair of shorts and a black top with white words on it, I looked at the top and it read 'Hipster Please' I changed my heels into a pair on blue TOMS, I put on my oversized worn out hoodie, I looked in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look.