Chapter7~ Shock

NIALLS P.O.V

I stumbled into mine and Harry's flat while leading the girl I brought here to my room, when I passed Harry's room I seen him fucking this ginger girl, I pushed the girl I brought back to my room, she jumped onto my bed, she took her dress off and waited for me to get to the bed once I got there she pulled my top off followed by my black jeans, I pulled my boxers of and leant over to my beside table to grab a condom from the dish, I slid it on. Then took off her panties, she giggled as I did so, but her laugh wasn't cute like lylas she didn't get dimples like Lyla either, I kissed her neck sloppily while she throw her head back in pleasure, while I kissed her, I Inserted myself into her, she groaned colourful words while I thrusted into her, I started going faster when my phone vibrated, I reached over while still thrusting and checked the message at first it blurry, but I guess that was from the alcohol.

Lyla:heyy Niall I'm sorry for kicking you out, I over reacted, but you did growl at me so it's was only fair, could you come back I can't sleep without you, I know I'm a bitch and I won't be surprised if you never want to see me againxxx :'(. I immediately stopped

"Babbbe, why'd you stop!" she whined.I pulled out of her and got dressed after I got dressed I put the condom in the toilet.

"Get dressseeed!" I slurred in a stern tone, she did as I said then left the room, I left the room to see where she had gone and she had wondered into Harry's room, oh god there were all doing it mean I know harry was a player but seriously 2 girls at a time.

"Whore" I murmured at the girl I just slept with, luckily she didn't hear me. My phone buzzed so i checked it, it was a text.

Unknown: 'look I know you left a bar with a girl, you are just a dick niall!' I looked confusingly at my phone for about ten minutes, until I shrugged my shoulders. I carried on putting my shoes, once I was done I left the apartment, I pulled up at the apartment building, I rushed past the man at the reception thingy, in the lobby, I jumped 3 steps at a time, I got to the front door and knocked lightly, after my third knock the door flung open and I was pulled in by the collar of my top at first I thought it was Lyla being kinky but soon to realise it was Brook, I groaned because I was getting excited imagining Lyla being kinky.

"NIALL WHAT THE FUCK!" it took me a while to figure out that we were in her room.

"Errr.... I dunno?" she groaned and clicked her fingers in my face, my day dream slowly faded away.

"I seen you leave that bar called 'staceys' and you were with a girl!"

"Oh yeah..... I fucked her but then she didn't laugh like Lyla and she didn't smile like Lyla so I ditched her" I slurred her faced softened.

"NIALL!" she told me off for using bad language I chuckled.

"Do you have feelings for lyla?" It took me a while to click on at what she ment.

"No she's ...... err .....SPECIAL!" I spoke like a 4 year old.

"She means a lot to me." Brook was about to say something before she ran out to the bathroom puking. I took that as a chance to find Lyla, she was sleeping in MY top under her blankets, so I decided to slip under the blankets with her and slowly drifted off, the smell of perfume filled my nose as I smelt the pillow.

1WEEK LATER

BROOK'S P.O.V

"Brook, you NEED to go to the doctors you keep puking." Lyla told me while she rang up our local doctor, I gave in and just nodded, she started talking to the doctor while I waited for when the appointment was. she finished by 'saying thank you doctor'

"Today at 2:35pm, don't miss it" she told me, I nodded and checked the time on my phone.Shit! it's 2:15, I put my hair in a high ponytail and put on my grey sweatpants on and my 'hipster please' top, i Checked the time and it was 2:30. ok I had 5 minuets to get to the doctors that was 10 minuets away, I grabbed my phone and my purse then left the apartment, I arrived at the doctors a few minuets late, so I sloppily park the car and jogged to the entrance of the doctors and headed towards the receptionist.

"Hello my name is Brooklyn Green I have an appointment with doctor Jackson at 2:35pm." I told the receptionist she smiled and typed something on her computer, I was about to repeat myself but she spoke.

"Ok thank you take a seat over there please Miss Green" she pointed towards the only available seat, which was next to an elderly woman.

"Hello duck." the woman spoke with such a frail voice, I politely nodded and said hello back, we were silent for a few more seconds until she spoke again.

"When are you due?"i looked around to see who she was looking at but noticed she was talking to me.

"Err... I'm not...." I felt my face heating.

"Oh sorry dear." she apologised and her name was called she at me then left.

A few minuets pass.

"Miss Green" my doctor called for me, I jumped up and made my way to his office. I took a seat on the chair opposite his desk.

"So... What seems to be the problem?"

"I keep, puking and I'm always so bloated." I told him while he typed it up on his computer.

"Errm... yes ok I'm going to get a blood sample" he left his office and came back with the equipment he needed for a blood test. he inserted the needle and I winced at the sharp pain. he left the room with my blood sample the re-entered again.

"Ok so.. Brooklyn that has been sent to the lab and we will know what wrong with you in about 4 hours, so you can either go home and have a nap or you sit home and relax for time being. I nodded and left the room.

4HOURS LATER(still Brooks p.o.v)

"Miss Green" I re-entered the office and sat in the same place I did 4 hours ago, he went and collected the papers , he entered and sat in his chair.

"Ok so Brook I need to ask you a few questions." I nodded.

"When did you last vomit." I thought for a while.

"This morning actually."

He jotted it down on some paper

"Ok, when did you notice you stomach getting bloated?" I wasn't really sure about that one.

"Err... I'm not quite sure i think about two weeks ago." he hummed then asked me another question.

"Are you sexually active?" I was shocked by this one.

"No" I sternly told him.

"When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" is he allowed to ask these kind of questions.

"About a month ago, why?"

"Congratulations...Miss Green.... your pregnant."

"OH!"