Chapter15~Rusty Needles

LYLA'S P.O.V

"Shall we let Brook talk to her sister?" I asked Niall it was now 3:30pm so the sun was still out as Brook was unconscious all night.

"Yeah, but I need to go to rustys first." I nodded while taking Niall's hand in mine, his hand completely covered mine, I smile up at my imperfect but perfect boyfriend, I got into Niall's black range rover, I plugged my self in while Niall did the same then he turned the ignition on and before we knew it we were on the road, driving to rusty's, my favourite, tattoo and piercing place, Niall placed his sweaty hand on my upper thigh and squeezed it, I turned the radio on and my favourite song came on.

'🎶 goodness gracious I can't seem to stop,

calling you up,

calling you up,

Just to keep crawling to your arms (x2)

I found the weakness and put it to play

Swore upon the stars

I'd keep you till a night less day

Shake my head dizzy

So I'll never know

You said if your never coming back you have to go.....🎶'

He turned it full blast and turned to bass speaker on full, so we were near enough bouncing to Rusty's. we arrived as soon as the song ended, we got out and niall locked the car we entered together hand-in-hand, rusty looked up and automatically smiled.

"Awwh, my two favourite customers are hooked up and fucking each other, so romantic." rusty cooed, if we didn't know rusty as much as we do then other people would be offended by his choice of comment, but instead me and Niall burst into laughter, rusty joined minuets later, as soon as we all calmed down rusty started to speak.

"No seriously you two, if you are fucking each other then use a condom, or a femidom or even go on the pill or there's always....." we cut him off.

"We're not fucking." me and Niall spoke in unison.

"Good, I don't want tattoo babies." Rusty responded,we laughed again.

"On a serious note, how are your piercing doing Lyla?" Rusty asked, Niall sharply turned his head and gave me a direct look.

"You have piercings?" niall was confused

"Yeah, I have my belly pierced, my labret, my hips, my tongue,my nose and I did have my lips pierced but it fell out." Niall gave me this 'Dafuq' look, I giggle and kissed his pierced nose, while rusty pretend to vomit, I slightly swatted his arm.

"What do you want doing today you two." rusty asked.

"Have you got any paper." I asked he nodded then fetched it, I teared it in half and gave Niall one half while I kept the other half, I got two pens out of my white handbag and gave one to Niall, we both drew our tattoos. After we were done we showed each other them.

Handwriting:

Mine: Baby I love you.

Niall's:baby I love ooou x

I was getting a tattoo with Niall's handwriting and his message and Niall got my handwriting and my message.

Message:

Niall: your my precious princess.( that's the message I was getting from Niall)

Mine:your my knight in shining armour( that's what I wrote for Niall to get tattooed .)

"So Lyla your first where do you want it, and for the message do you want different style of writing?" I nodded then pointed to some fancy calligraphy style writing, I got my message tattooed on my wrist, the my handwriting one on my upper thigh, Niall got his handwriting one on his upper chest and got the message on his left bicep. we were done within about 3 hours, we left the tattoo place with 2 tattoos each and a hug from rusty, my phone buzzed so I picked it up and checked it,it was from Brook.

'Lyla, I left the hospital my sister was being a bitch, don't come back for me I'm fine,i know it's not very comforting but I'm with harry he is lookin' after me xxx :D don't u worry bout me chick, b bck l8tr tho xx'

I showed niall the text and he smirked at me, we got back in the car and Niall place his still sweaty hand on my upper thigh I flinched as it was still sore from the tattoo, niall flinched at my gasp, he looked down and noticed the cling film around my thigh.

"I'm sorry baby, I forgot." I placed his hand back where it was, as after a while It kind if soothed it, in a weird way, he was very cautious about it, I leaned in and kissed his cheek he smiled the started the engine.

NIALL'S P.O.V

I started the ignition, Lyla and I have never told each other we loved one another but we just felt it, I loved her, she is my everything, she made me complete and she kept the demon inside me away, she calmed me down she stopped the inner beast she is my saviour, because I love this blonde beautiful, blue eyed, pink moist lips girl her lips are so full and plump and that are just so kissable, she just irresistible.

I know we've only been together for 6 months but I know she is the one, the one I wanna marry....