Chapter21~Enraged

"FUCCKKK!!!" I threw my empty beer glass at the stone wall in my kitchen. I punched the cupboard, leaving yet another whole in the faux pine wood. Sweat was dripping down my face, how many times have I fucked a bird and been fine. It had to be the hot bitch that got fucking pregnant. Fuck sake! I searched high and low for my calming papers. I found the sandwich bag that the calming stuff was kept in, and rolled a Fag out of it. Great! all I need now is a lighter, I held the fag in my mouth while I hunted for a lighter, I found my white lighter with the naked girl on it. I lighted the spliff and took a deep breath.I was starting to calm when, fucking Niall burst through MY door.

"What do you want!"

"Harry, you've fucking got a spliff!"

"Yeh, I need one!"

" Why, cuz' you found out you got one of your 'one night stands' pregnant?"

"You knew about it ?"

"Yeah I've known about it during the whole pregnancy"

"I'm gonna finish this spliff, then I'm gonna pack."

"Pack?"

"Yeh, I'm doing a....."

"RUNNER, HARRY YOU FUCKING PUSSY!"

I started to wonder that maybe Niall was right, I mean he has got a point, I would be a pussy if I left her to do it on her own. Ok! I'm gonna be there for the thing.

"Wait. boy or a girl?"

"Harry, I think you'll need to ask her that."

"WHY!"

"Cuz' you do." I decided to leave it. Niall took my spliff and chucked it into the sink, I was pissed at first but soon got over it. Niall left to go work. so I chose to go to Brooks.

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER- WRITERS BLOCK :/

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW ME