New encounter

Hey guys, I'm so sorry It has taken me so long to make another chapter. I've been really lazy sorry, I used the name "Luna" because I didn't want people to know my real name. but I really don't care anymore. My name Is Alex, If you want add me on Snapchat. Leolover300 Is the username. I hope you guys like this chapter.

LEO'S POV~

After Karai gave me that blue heart on the back of my neck, we walked Inside the classroom. As we walk In everyone stared at us, Raph was laughing quietly to himself. Mr.Pepper spoke, "You both were almost late. Why?" I looked at karai wanting her to answer.

"We got..... distracted." She laughed nervously, as she said that Raph decided to add to that. 

"Distracted by what, having your tongues down each other's throat?" He burst into laughter, same with the other kids. Our faces were bright red, Mr.Pepper turned towards Raph.

"Raphael, that was an inappropriate remark!" Raph and the other kids stopped their laughter. Mr.Pepper turned back to us,

"Now back to the question." I decided to speak, 

"We were on our way to class, but Karai wanted to draw something." It wasn't a lie. He raised a brow, then he sighed.

"Just take your seat." He said In frustration. We took our seats by the window and Mr.Pepper was about to speck when there was a knock at the door. He walked towards the door and opened It. A boy about 17 years old walked through the door, he wore a white polo shirt, a green and black tie, black pants with black dress shoes. His hair was gelled back like Justin Bieber, and he had this weird grin. He stood in the middle of the class next to Mr.Pepper, for some reason he looked at Karai, and that made me a little jealous. 

"Class this is the new student Troy Stuart. He transferred from Heartford In Wisconsin. You kids better make him feel welcome here! Troy You can sit next to Leonardo." 

Mr.Pepper pointed at me. Great just my luck, I sighed and put my head on my arms. Troy walked over to the seat next to me and smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back.

"Alright class, It's about that time to do community service!" He cheered, we all groaned. 

"Don't be like that, at least you can get the job experience." That didn't motivate anyone to be happy about community service. My phone vibrated, I pulled out my phone and there was a message from Donnie.

From: Donnie

Hey, we can all tutor kids for community service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I texted back

To: Donnie

I don't think Raph and Mikey will be happy about that lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donnie texted back

 From: Donnie

Well It's the easiest thing to do lmao.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I texted back