Chapter eighteen

(Friday morning, 11:00 am)

Maya's POV

The sunlight shone through the windows making me flutter my eyes open. I yawned looking around to see Jackson wrapped around my stomach. I pull some of the covers up remembering I'm naked.

"Baby," I whisper, kissing Jackson's neck.

He groans pulling me closer, he's the worst to wake up I swear. Knowing he won't wake up soon, I lay back down stroking his dark brown hair. Getting bored I remove my hands from his hair.

"Don't stop." I hear Jackson mumble in a raspy voice.

"Nowww you wake up." I laugh, putting my hands back in his hair again.

"How'd you sleep?" Jackson asked, leaning up to stretch.

"Good," I reply smirking.

Jackson leaned over to kiss my forehead before getting up to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my black silk bathrobe and threw it on. Stretching I got up, god I'm so sore. I go to the long mirror across the bedroom, collecting all my hair putting it into a messy bun. 

Oh my god, I look closer to the mirror and see red and purple hickey's all over my neck.

"Jackson!!" I whine, touching all of them. Jackson came walking out of the bathroom smirking in his boxers, along with a toothbrush in his mouth.

"What?" He questioned innocently. I move the clothing around my chest, revealing a lot more traveling down my chest.

"Jackson!!" I whine, he just laughs before walking away. I groan before going to get ready.

-

"There you guys are I thought you'd never wake up," Lilly announced smirking.

Emma couldn't stop smiling as she ate her box of donuts. Ty and Aaron just kept smirking.

"Whattt?" I asked annoyed.

"Sooooo, how was last night?" Emma asked innocently with food stuffed in her mouth.

"Don't even deny it, because we all heard the moaning," Lilly smirked, sipping her coffee.

"When do you not hear moaning in this house." Aaron laughed before drinking out of his cup.

"Ohhh shutupp," I whine, climbing onto Jackson's lap. Jackson just kept laughing.

"Mhmm," Madison smirked coming from nowhere.

"Oooh damn girl." Ty gasped with wide eyes, "He got you good!" He continued, inspecting my neck.

"You guys are sooo annoying," I whine pushing Ty away. "You guys always get involved." I pout, crossing my arms.

Jackson didn't say anything but laugh as he wrapped his hands around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"Oh my god!" Lilly exclaimed jumping from her thoughts.

"What?" Everyone said in unison.

"Your neck." She replied, pointing.

"Yes, I know the Hickey's," I say annoyed, rolling my eyes.

"No not that. You don't have a tattoo yet!" She said getting excited.

"Oh, my gosh that's right!" Emma squealed, choking on a donut.

"I do the tattoos," Ty said leaning off the bar table.

"Really?" I ask impressed.

"Don't sound so shocked." He laughed.