Chapter twenty-seven

Maya's POV

I walked out to the parking lot quickly, with everyone else following me.

"Stop lashing out on people!" Jackson yelled.

"It's not my fault!" I snap.

"Well st-" Multiple engine sounds interrupted the conversation.

I quickly turn around to see 15 bikers pull into the parking lot. I quickly glance around everyone fingers. I see Elena has a few ring bands on different fingers.

"Elena quick give me one of your rings!" I whisper.

"Why?" She asks.

"Just hurry up!" I whisper.

"And give one to put on Lilly's ring finger as well as your own!" I whisper, quickly putting a sliver diamond ring onto my ring finger.

"What the hell?" Bud asked.

"Just shutup and let me do the talking if they come over here." I say annoyed.

"Hello pretty ladies." A deep voice said walking over with a few other bikers. He was around 6'1 with a black leather jacket, he had a dark hair in a man bun, and tattoos around his arms.

Elena tried hiding Addison, "She's fine, they won't hurt her." I whisper.

"Can I help you?" I say, crossing my arms.

He looks around at all the girls, smirking. "Nice group you have." He smiles, His smile dropped as he looked around again.

"Your lucky." He spots the rings on the fingers, cracking his knuckles.

The other bikers walk away unbothered, the tall man leaned down to Addison giving her a piece of candy.

"Have a nice day." He smiles, walking away.

I let out a deep breath. I pull the ring off my finger giving it back to Elena.

"What the hell was that?" Jackson asked confused.

"It was a biker gang." I laugh, walking away.

"Well no shit." Ty said, crossing his arms.

"What'd they want." Madison adds.

"Nothing as soon as he saw the rings." I say, opening the car door.

"Can you just explain." Bud rolled his eyes.

"Ok biker gangs sometimes go around and look for women to throw in, they usually just share a girl, but I mean they won't do anything bad, I mean well besides rape, unless the girl doesn't mind. If they look around and there's a ring on the girls ring finger then they'll assume she's married, meaning they won't take the girl, because they respect that. For Addison.. there just nice to kids, they never hurt kids, if someone else does most likely they'll kill whoever hurt the kid. Biker Gangs aren't like regular gangs, it's like a big family. The rings were just a precaution." I say shrugging my shoulder.

"How the fuck would you even know?" Bud asked crossing his arms.

"Justin was in one, still is. That's why at dinner he figured we were a gang at the time."

"So can you ride a bike?" Emma asked in excitement.

"Which kind?" I smirked.

Jackson just put his head in his hands, laughing.

"Sorry, um yeah I can." I laugh.

"Damn." Jackson mumbled.

"I don't do it anymore though, those years are far behind me." I laugh, still holding the car door open.