Chapter twenty-one

Maya's POV

"I don't need a fucking med kit, I'm fine." I hear Jackson's voice with annoyance from a distance.

He then walked in with blood covering his hand. He had a T-shirt around it that was soaked with blood, which I assumed was Scotts since his shirt was off exposing his tattoos and toned body.

"What the hell?!" I yell, more annoyed than anything. "What did you do!" I walk up to him crossing my arms.

He didn't say anything and avoided the question. 

"He got stabbed in the hand," Bud said annoyed, breaking the silence.

"That's more then just a stab!" I yell, well trying to considering my voice was acting up.

"Cat got your tongue." Ty jokes, I glare at him causing his smile to fade. The boys just rolled their eyes.

"What the hell were you doing!?" I continue crossing my arms.

"Killing a few gang leaders.." He responded trailing off.

I scrunch my eyebrows in curiosity until I thought more about it. "You idiot!" I yell whacking him upside the head.

"Ow.." He mumbled, rubbing his head with his other hand. 

"You're unbelievable, you could've died!" I yell turning around, I walk away not trying to stress over this.

--

Jackson's POV

"She took that better then I thought.." Aaron mumbled, looking surprised.

"Not me, I thought she was going to punch you again like-.." Ty laughed until I glared at him causing him to stop. "I'll get the kit." He cleared his throat before walking off.

I don't understand why she hates me trying to keep her safe, I know she's been through things in the past, but I can't help keeping her safe. I mean it was worth it, putting my life on the line so she'll be safe is my job. I want her to trust me and know I'll always love and kept her safe.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell, jumping from my thoughts.

Emma poured a liquid over my wound cleaning it out, which hurt like hell. I flinched, moving my hand in pain.

"Stop moving," Emma complained, trying to focus.

"Just tell me when-" I get cut off with the needle going into my skin.
"Ow, what the hell!? Are you even doing this right?!" I yell in pain, clenching my jaw.

"Are you fighting right? because we wouldn't be here if you were." Emma smirked, starting to stitch my wound.

I just rolled my eyes in annoyance and let her continue stitching my wound.

--

"Baby?" I asked knocking on the bedroom door, not hearing anything I walk in.

Maya was lying on the bed switching through stations on the TV.

"What do you want." She asks annoyed.

"Babe I'm sorry I just wanted you to be safe," I mumble, climbing onto the bed joining her.

"I want you to be safe too." She whispered, looking into my eyes.

"I will be, I just want the best for you, I want you forever and always, and protecting you will always be my number one priority,"  I say grabbing her hands and pulling her closer towards me.

"Always?" She asks smiling.

"Yes always, we'll have a future one day and get married, have kids. Or we could travel the world, Anything you want." I smile, caressing her cheek.