07

Third person perspective

A few days had passed and bangtans dorm had become quiet and depressing and the source of it was all was jin and namjoon. Jin and namjoon went on with their lives as normal but at the same time they were emotionless and had been avoiding each other when at all possible.

Namjoon practically never left his room trying to figure out what he should do. Suga was okay with the new change but j-hope couldn't stand it. He was in charge of hope and wanted to help namjoon get back his hope before the comeback. He felt he had to help him before his depression spread to the ARMY's. He wanted to help namjoon decide what he wanted to do breakup or get back together, either way he would support him because both would be better than how he was now.

At lunch j-hope decided to go look for Namjoon he found him in his room sulking as usual. "Hey, wanna talk" j-hope asked "no, not right now" namjoon said as he turned towards j-hope who was still in the doorway. "Well i do so were gonna" j-hope said smiling as he walked in. They were both quiet for a few seconds so j-hope decided to talk "Hey namjoon do you really love jin" he stared at namjoon waiting for an answer other than his pink cheeks. Namjoon broke down "I do i really do but how am i supposed to deal with worrying about bangtan and loving jin if they will one day destroy each other leaving me with nothing." J-hope was suprised he had only once before seen namjoon break down like that, and it made him realize how important this was for him.

"Then dont worry about bantan just focus on loving jin. Since you guys stopped dating every one has become more depressed and i hate it i just want you guys and everyone else to be happy." After listening to j-hope namjoon realized he was right how could he do anything in the state he was, denying his love for jin was what was destroying bangtan. Namjoon didn't want to deny it any longer, and was going to ask jin to take him back but he had to do something important first.