BOTH

PART 1

******
Jisoo's POV

It's 3:30am yet I'm still sleepy. I watch around my room for awhile and get back to bed to sleep.

Later I just heard a voice calling my name and it's familiar plus she's hitting me a pillow.
When I woke Up I saw Lisa just about to hit me a pillow...

"What? "
I saw her Already dressed up.

"What are you wearing?? "I asked her so weird.

"Stupid. it's Monday. We're gonna be late."Lisa..

"Huh".Me while yawning...

"Late for what? "

"Jisooooo.. It's Monday we gotta go to school, or we're going to be late"...Lisa

"Monday!! Shit It's Monday, I totally forgot"

I get my towel and ran to the CR to take a bath...

******
Lisa's POV

I woke up and Take a bath cause it's Monday.. When I'm done I wear a black Jeans and pink long sleeve shirt. Well It's just simple because Today I don't wanna wear Fashionable today..

I went downstairs and I saw Rose and Jennie already dressed up, While oppa Suga is cooking our food.. And I just Wondered we're is Jisoo..

"Hey Guys, we're is Jisoo? "...Me

"Probably still sleeping"....Rose answered....

"She is just like Suga, Sleeping on a holiday".....Oppa Namjoon said while playing his phone...

"Lisa Why don't you wake her up... It's getting late, breakfast is almost ready"....oppa Suga..

"Oh okay"

I went to Jisoo's Room and wake her up....Damn she is so hard to get her up.... Urrgghh I decided to take a pillow and hit it to here...

"Jisoo wake up wake up"....

And she is almost awake... She is rubbing her eyes..... And then she woke up...

"What? "She asked..

"What are you wearing?? "She added..

Did she forgot it's Monday...... We have to school..

"Stupid. Its Monday.. We're. Gonna be late"...

"Huh". Jisoo while yawning...

"Late for what???? "Jisoo...

She totally forgot it......

"It's Monday, we gotta go to school, or we're gonna be late"...Me

"Monday! Shit it's Monday... I totally forgot" Jisoo... Getting a towel....

There's our Jisoo the most childish girl in our big house.....

*****
Jennie's POV

Me and Rose are already awake.... We take a bath.... I wear Black Skirts and Jacket, and a Pink choob, You know fashion..
Me and Rose went out to our Room, And surprisingly she wore fashion style.. Rosé is never been so simple she always wore fashion..

"Oh...... My...... God,,, wow!! "..Me.

"What? " she chuckles..