Part 9:Lisa's Birthday

Jimin's POV

"Chimchim, Wake up"...I heard someone is calling me while shaking my shoulders.

I slowly opened my eyes to see J hope staring at me.

"What, Why so early?"....I frowned

"C'mon, today's Lisa's Birthday"..J hope pulled me.While I was looking around everyone are gone. I guess I'm the one who is still asleep after that shopping yesterday.

We walk through the door as J hope opened it while I was rubbing my eyes. When I walk outside, Jisoo passed by holding some decorations helding it to Jennie.

"Hey Chim, Good Morning"...Jisoo greeted.

"Hey! Where's breakfast?"..Am I crazy 'Jimin your asking for breakfast, aren't you going to help'.. Then I snapped back at my thoughts when J hoped waved his fingers in front of my face.

"Yah! Chim Chim, Jisoo said Jin is still cooking"

"Oh okay"...I walk towards Namjoon and talk to him for awhile.

"Where's TaeTae?"..I asked

"Getting something, Why"...He asked

"Nothing, I just recognize his missing"...I said While observing the resort.

"So How it goes with Dahyun?"..I asked looking at him while HE is staring at his Phone.

"Why the sudden question?"...He asked

"Nothing, Keep on texting her. I won't bother the both of you"..I said and then turn my head to Jisoo. She's Pretty.

I looked again to Namjoon who is speechless of what I said. Then suddenly I saw the Face of Dahyun on a Phone Call. I sighed

"You can go talk to her at the phone,Go"..I said.. He turn to see the phone and his surprise

"Shit! Gotta go"...He panicked.

He stood up and walks away.

"Don't go to far hyung"..I called.

Namjoon's POV

I walked away, and answer the phone call while smiling.

"Hey"..I greeted Dahyun.

We keep on talking through phone call. As I was still talking to her I turned my head to see Jimin. Who's looking to My sister of course Jisoo. Well he didn't tell me which one of my sister he likes, but I was observing him through Jisoo on it. The staring, the Jealousy and the sadness every time he's feeling down or loose against TaeTae's Move to Jisoo. But I guess He could fine something better than Her. Because As what have I observed My Little Chichu, has a feelings towards Taetae. And I thought about ChimChim and Rosé they're a perfect match but they couldn't get closer, because he still has a feelings towards Jisoo.

"Dahyun! We're staying here for 1 week. I hope you understand"..I said it.

"Yeh! It's okay I'm busy too for our school. President Problems"..She said

"Yeah! But I know you could do it, I believe in you"..I said firmly.

"Thanks JunJun, see you soon"..She said before hanging up the phone. My Dahyun is Hard working school President, she's kind and understanding to.

Lisa's POV

I woke up ,Observing the empty room. But I think someone is in here with me.

"Hey Your awake"..Jungkook scared me.

"Hah! You scared me"...I said

"Nehh"..He lamed.