Part 21:About💭📃

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

1 month Later

After Giving the Necklace to the Officer. They already Told him to be careful at the Necklace no matter What Happens and never to drop it.

It seems Like they had a hard time Investigating about the Lost Jisoo but according to their Investigating at the abandoned House. It is not just Jisoo's things was been found, they also found Stacy's Things,Such us the Golden Watch, The Gun and Her Phone. Jin and Jimin knows that This Things belongs to Stacy.

Let's Focus. On Jisoo first. During the Investigation, The 5 boys and Three girls where Going at the Police Station Back To Back. What They Heard was, When Jisoo was buying some Groceries of the SuperMarket she was kidnapped and led inside the Van, she was tied up and they head to the abandoned House once they Reach this, The Men who took her led her inside as she saw Stacy whom Jisoo never knew. Poor Jisoo was been Punched left to right, Front and Back by The 2 men Stacy was with. Her Phone rang she tried to rich it but Stacy took this First and ended the Call. After A minute Stacy Decided to call Taehyung using Jisoo's phone. While Talking to Taehyung and The Others Stacy was Facing Jisoo in Fierce, Jisoo can't take it anymore, Tears where falling down from her eyes. Stacy ended the Call with smirk. She Hide 3 bombs In the abandoned house. That was bomb Jisoo tried to stop it but it was to late for her to stop it.

That Was About Jisoo.

Next is Stacy. According To Jin and Jimin, Stacy was Taehyung's Ex, whom didn't accept what Taehyung's Decision to split up on her. The two said that, Taehyung thought that Stacy was good girl who can Take care of him, so he court her and Stacy accepted him as Her Boyfriend. One Day Taehyung Find out that Stacy is Older than Him and She Bullies every girl student. He decided to meet up on Stacy at the Park and Break Up with her. Stacy Didn't accepted the Truth but Taehyung walked out leaving her dumbfounded. Now he finds out, Stacy was returning for revenge. She used Jisoo to get back Taehyung. But To do that Taehyung must sacrifice himself by Loving Stacy Back so Jisoo could be safe, but it turns out Stacy was lying, Taehyung agreed to be back on her arms but she broke the promise to let Jisoo go,instead she Press the button as the Bomb starts to countdown. And That happens when The Abandoned house EXPLODE.

According to the Investigation, They Find Stacy was Hiding at Busan with her fellow men.

[Below Is Stacy's Profile]

Name: Zaicashia Stacy Warne
Mother: Samantha Rane Warne
Father: Zander Warne
Sister: Summer Zaika Warne
Guardian: Im Naimee
Age: 24
Birthday: June 05,1993
About: She was An American Girl lived in New York. Her Parents decided to leave and Move into Seoul, South Korea. Her Parents died when she was 14.Gladly, She had a Guardian named Naimee to take care of her. Her Parents was Rich as All ever be. Her Parents Died by a Car accident and Didn't survive. Growing Up, She studied at Seoul National Arts University. She didn't Continue studying at that School because she was kicked out for the Reason of Cyber Bullying.  She Started bullying when she happened to be having a FIRST BOYFRIEND, Named Kim Taehyung. Once The Boy Broke up to her she was full of ashame back at her school... She Heard a lot of Whisper's and Thoughts of her schoolmate. But it end up she bullied one of them, named Lee So-Mi and Continued Bullying the following days. The Head Teachers, And Staff can't take her Behavior anymore and decided to kick her out the school, for the students freedom.

That Was About Stacy.

Now Let's Now go To The Affected Taehyung. After Days of Investigation. The Others Decided To let Taehyung Out of the Room. It Took them Days To Let him Out. But It was Taehyungs decision to be Locked in the Room of the girl he ever wanted. They already did everything to let him out but no actions can bring him out.

Jin, Jhope and Namjoon knocked the Door So Hard. Suga and Jimin was inviting him to the Gym but he never responds. The 3 Girls shout out from the room but he covered his ears and hide his head on the Pillow. But none. Until they decided to let Jungkook get chance what he got to let Taehyung out of his room being looked for 2 to 3 months.................... This is what Jungkook said to him....
.

"Hyung They Already Found out Where Stacy was hiding and Why Jisoo can't be found".............

Did his Facial Expression Change?
Find out on the Next Chapter!
_________________
Hey! There, How's you're Reading.

Now, You know all about Stacy! What Can you say about her?

Comment below. If You wanna Find out, Where Jisoo could be.

Ms. Right.