Part 6:Couple Singing and Dancing Competition

Taehyung's POV

"The School thinks that....

....Both of you are a Perfect match"....Ms. Hang said

My eyes are widened. I looked at Jisoo and she's surprise too. I can't believe that, we are going to be a partner

I looked at Jisoo and she is till frozed.

"Tomorrow will be your first practice. I will talk to your subject teachers especially Mr. Jo, okay. I will be going first".....Ms. Hang told us and walks away..

"Uhmm. Are you okay with it?"..I asked. Like I like it..

"I..... ".Jisoo still frozing

"I-what? "...Me

"I'm not good at dancing"..Jisoo turn to me. This time she's nervous.

"No worries the choreographer will teach you"...I said it confidently..

"But what if, She or He will get tired about teaching me"..Jisoo Nervous

"Then I'll teach you"..I said

"Will you do that"...Jisoo asking

"Yes"...Me

Then suddenly something just smashed up. I think someone is here. I mean does things drop off itself. I feel someone is peeking. When I went at the door, I turned my head left to right. But there is no one. So I head back to where Jisoo is standing, getting her bag and folder but I decided to hold her folder instead of seeing her full of bags to carry. Besides I only have one bag to carry.

I looked down and I see everyone is waiting.

"Yah what took you so long?"...Rosé yelled

"Yeah, we've been waiting for the both of you?"...Namjoon shouted

"Why?"..Jisoo said

"Why are you waiting?"..I yelled back...

"We are going somewhere?"...Jungkook yelled.

"Where?" ..I asked

"Come down, so that we can talk to you in a soft voice"....Jennie Commanded..

We turn around and went downstairs to talk to the others.

Rose's POV

I peek through the door and signaled Ms. Hang to call them now. These squad are telling me to tell Ms. Hang this kind of nonsense, I mean contest by the way.

*Flashback*

I was walking at the hallway, when someone pull me. I take a look and it's Jimin. Well what do you know?

"Where are we going?"..I asked

"Just wait"...Jimin answered

We continued walking until he unholds my wrist, and when I look at it I saw everyone sitting.
Except for Jisoo and Taehyung where the hell are those two by the way.

"What's going on?"....I asked nervously..

"Have you read the poster which is called The Couple Singing and Dancing competition?"... Jennie said.

"Aniyo"...I said

"Well our level didn't choose one, we asked Ms. Hang if there's a pair who is going to present for us,but there's no one"...Lisa said

"So, who's it gonna be?"..I asked

They looked at each other but Jimin just did nothing.

"We decided, that the pair could be. You and Jimin"...Oppa Namjoon said and they nodded.