Part 19:Necklace✨

Jungkook's POV

1 week Later

It's been a week since Jisoo was lost, And it's been a Week Taehyung was locked to Jisoo's Room. Well I'm the only one who can enter the room, Jin hyung saved a food for him and when we're done eating, Jin Hyung handed me a food and give it to Taehyung so he couldn't collapse.
"Guys, I have a news"..Namjoon hyung went to the living room.
We all looked at him.

"The Officer Called me, he said he want to talk to us"..He said. All of us except Taehyung where getting ready.

"Wait!"...Jennie holted

"Someone needs to be here with Taehyung or else"...She said all eyes where on me.

"Okay! I'll stay"..I answered and went to Taehyung.

Everyone went out and head to the car, except Me and Taehyung. I went to Jisoo's room and knocked the door.

"Hyung it's Jungkook"..I called.

"Come in"...I heard that's Taehyung.

I went inside and I saw him, observing every picture Of Jisoo on a frame on the wall, on the desk on the shelves. I know how much he misses her, that photo of what he's starring now is Jisoo sitting in the bench with pink wholedress and the back of it was pink roses.I walk towards where he is standing now and reached for his shoulders.

"I wonder who took this Photo of her"..Taehyung said not removing his eyes from the frame. I saw the photo, she was stolen, but who ever took it, It's Amazing even if it's stolen, she is pretty at this shot. Tears are starting to fall from his eyes, sniffing rubbing his nose. I hugged him. He is now crying loudly.

"It's going to be okay hyung"...I comforted him while rubbing his back. He turned again to see Jisoo's photo.

"How long will she be lost"..He sobbed.

"I don't know? But The others are going to the police station, because the officer called Namjoon hyung to talk to them"..I said and pulled him into the bed. His nose was red like a tomatoes, his eyebugs because of crying plus sniffing and sobbing.

"Hyung, You cannot be like that again"...I confronted him but his still looking down.

"Hyung,"..I called but his still not looking to me.

"Hey Hyung!"..I shook him. But still his face was looking down.

"Hyung"..I clapped my hands one time but no. I look at was he was starring at.............. It was Jisoo's necklace, that had a name on it!...  That's the necklace he gave to her at the prom Night. They where both smiling while dancing, that necklace reminds him the day they both dance at the prom with a smile draw on their faces.

Jennie's POV

We arrived at the police station to talk to the officer once we entered the office of the officer he asked us.

"Does the Stacy girl had a long hair?".....He asked

"Yes!"..Jin and Jimin nodded. Well their the ones who knew that Stacy Well.

"What is her height?"..He asked

"169 cm"...Jimin answered. God! That Stacy is Taller than me.

"How many men she had"...He asked

"2"...I answered.

"Well let's, Move on to the lost one. It's been 1 week since the incident"....He said

"Yes sir"...We nodded

"So, about that. We found this handkerchief at the abandoned house"..He showed us the handerkerchief J hope oppa took this.