Part 5:Beautiful

Jungkook's POV

She's beautiful, she's kind, flawless, she has this dazling smile, and she had this beautiful eyes.

Next week is our prom for the finish school year. I loved to see her everyday. And I would love to Invite her and dance with her. She's cute. She's even beautiful with a blonde hair..

I wonder how Taehyung doing at the house. Then suddenly girls are starting to freak out. I take a look and it's Taehyung.. We left him at home earlier. We tried to wake him up but his mumbling while sleeping, if you want to know what words are, here it is 'I'll do everthing for you', 'ahdbdmjsnjdnnedj'..We are now nervous of what he was saying.

I was snapped out of my thoughts. I take a look who it is and it's Jisoo noona.

"Yah kookie, what happen? "..She asked

"Oh nothing noona"..Me

"Really"..Jisoo

"Yeah, by the way we're are your brothers and sisters?"..I asked. But really I just asked that to know we're _____ is.. Her sister actually you'll now that.

"There at the classroom"..Jisoo said.

"Oh okay"..I said

And Jimin went to our direction. His quiet mad or something?..

"Hey Jichu"..Jimin said

"Jichu? "..Jisoo said weirdly.

"I'll just call you that"..Jimin said.

"Okay but why did yo-" her words was cut off, Taehyung just suddenly appeared at our sight.

Oh no. This is quiet good, hmmm.. Let Me just think of this. What is going on.

"Hey Ji"..Taehyung said

"Ji? "..Jisoo said weirdly..

"I'll call you that I kinda like it"..

Jisoo just stand there weirdly she didn't know what is going on. But I really know. This two has feelings towards her. OMO love triangle.

Lisa's POV

He's cute handsome, he had this bunny smile, he's actually a gentlemen, but I'm older than him from months only. Do I like him?

(A/N:You're the one who can only answer that question Lisa not us that's not our heart it's yours) 

"Yah! Lisa"..Jennie waved her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm, what? "..I asked

"Snap out of it, who's that guy anyway?"...Jennie asked.. How did she know.

"What guy? "..I asked denying about him.

"Hmmm, c'mon Lisa. I know you when you like a guy. You're always thinking of it"

"Aniyo, I'm not thinking about him"..I said it then I realized that I just said 'I'm not thinking about him'.. Now my eyes are now wide. I'm freaking out.

"Gotcha"..Jennie said smirking

"No"..I said

"C'mon Lis tell me. I'm not gonna tell anyone"..Jennie said..

"It's the new student"I said..

"Which one of them? "..Jennie

"Jeon Jungkook"..I said it slowly.. And I bit my lip.

"OMO,, Lisa really? You're older than him, thought your ideal type is older than you? "..Jennie asked surprisingly...

"Well, people change an Ideal type? You,do you like someone?"..I just asked her..