Part 14:Make us Proud

Jisoo's POV

TaeTae
Chichu! Ms. Hang said that the choreographer is coming, she is just in a traffic. Come on I'm waiting here at the dance practice room.

ChiChu
Taetae! Need help, my oppas are still asleep from your dance practice yesterday and these three girls are having fun with their BigBang Bias.

TaeTae
So?

ChiChu
Come here stupid. I need you here, I don't know how to drive, Pick me up please

TaeTae
Coming.

While I was waiting at the bench on the green smooth grass, I was observing the wonders of the nature.

The Pink Color of the Butterfly with Black Lines (Like abutterfly) flying to the air.
The smooth green grass.
The light blue sky with cotton clouds.

And Finally he arrived. I walk towards the car as he opened the door for me to get inside. As I was now sitting he slowly closed the door and went towards the drivers seat which is next to me.

Awkward Silence, ugh I hate when these scene came.Since I hate it I decided to broke it.

"TaeTae! How's your Practice for your Debut"..I asked him.

"Oh it's quiet exhausting but awesome on the good side" .He responded with a smile

"Oh! That's great"..I said

"What was the contest we're joining again?"..I asked

"Hmmm.. Couple Singing and Dancing"..He responded.

We arrived at school heading towards the dance room. As we arrived,Taehyung opened the door for me to come in.But the choreographer is not here yet.

Hmm, what about a music to jam us up.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung,"..I called  his name while he is observing his face to the big mirror pasted on the wall. You know the mirrow which is big as a wall, it is used to all the dancers or other stuff. Anyway back to reality.

"Yah! What's wrong with TaeTae"..He complained as I chuckled.

"Oh Please. Wanna have some fun, what about a music"..I said happily as he nodded with a smile.

I pulled my phone out and connected it to the speaker, while searching for a song. Taehyung seems to be playing around 'what a child'...  Finally I found the perfect song to dance with.
I stand and prepared myself.

"What song are you going to dance?"..Taehyung appeared at my side which make me jump a bit.

"Just listened"..I said with fainted voice.

The music started to play and I started to dance.

"Wait a minute! Good Boy by Taeyang and GD. Oh boy! I love this. Let's both dance this"..Taehyung said and we dance the song until the choreographer appeared, wait a minute is that.......... Aunt Sandara..

"Aunt Dara"..I called out her name and embrace her...

"You know her"..Taehyung asked

"Yes! She's my aunt"..I responded.

"She doesn't look like an aunt to me, she looks like you"..Taehyung said.

"Well its because, She had my Beauty copied"..Aunt Sandara said

"Oh"..Taehyung said

"Let's get practicing, Your Teacher said that the dance that I must put a little couple act in here".....Aunt Dara said.