Part 28:No One Bullies My Sister👭

Jin's POV

Stacy texted the location. I knew it She Took both Jimin and Rosé.

Dae Whi was with us. And he called the Police in Jeju too.

Once we arrived we went out to the van. And This time Stacy went out. Darn it. Where are the Police. She was locking Rosé with her arms on Rosé's Neck. Poor Rosé. The Gun was on Rosé's Head. And Jimin was locked from those two big guys on his both side he was bleeding same with Rosé.

"Rosé!".. Jhope called Jungkook was about to come near.

"Don't come near Jungkook or I'll kill her"... She said

"I have a Condition to make.I'll kill her or even BOTH of them. If Taehyung is not here with me".. I looked at Taehyung he was focused on Stacy. I realized Dae Whi is no where to be seen.

Dae Whi's POV

I have finally Arrived at the Main Buliding of the Island which is few blocks away from where BTS and The Girls stopped to find that Stacy girl.

I saw Tiffany. I hope Dara is with her. I called her Dara because thats what Tiffany is calling her.

"Tiffany is Dara there".. And she nodded. Dara Appeared.

"You need to dress up. I know you can handle this situation."... I said and before I can say anything. She was already prepared.

"Lead me the Way Dae Hwi".. She said

Taehyung's POV

"I already did that when You took Jisoo.But you broke it"... I said.

"Let them Go".. I said. And went forward

"I said don't come near me.".. She yelled Rosé is really suffering right now. While Jimin was trying to let go.

Stacy took the chance to shot the gun to the sky.

"Listen People.I won't free them if Taehyung isn't in my hand"... She said.

"Well I said No!".. I yelled she was about to shot Rosé in the head.

"Well I guess I don't have a choice"... She said and placed it on Rosé head. When A Shot from Behind Causing Stacy's Arm in blood. She was still holding Rosé while her Gun was on the floor when that shot happened to her Arm a blood came off from her.

"Who did that?"... She yelled.

"Me! No One Bullies My Sister".. A familiar Voice from Behind. A girl wearing White Long Sleeve, Black High Waist Jeans and pair of Black High Heels. A Gun was on her hand. And she went to the Light.

Jisoo

"Hello Stacy I'm back".. She said

"Jisoo! Thought Your Dead?".. She said

"I'm not but you will be"... She said as Stacy Let go of Rosé and the 2 men Realesed Jimin. Me and the Hyungs are fighting this fellow men of Stacy. While Jisoo was Fighting Stacy.

"Thanks Dae Hwi".. She thanked Dae Hwi.

After we fight this men. We Saw Jisoo was at the Edge of the Cliff which will cause her to fall down. I don't want to loose her again.

Jisoo's POV

"I think your gonna fall again. Jisoo".. Stacy said and I'm not afraid.

"I'm not.... ".. I paused.

"You Are".. I kicked her causing her to fall of. I faced the Gun to her Face.

"One Wrong move and You'll be dead".. I said. Perfect Timing the Police arrived and they arrested all the Criminals in this place.

Taehyung went to me and hugged me.
"I thought I'd lost you forever".. He cried in my Arms so as me

"You Found me"... I said

"I dreamt about your Mother".. I said and he let go of the Hug.

"What did she said".. He asked

"It's nothing Important. The Important thing is you guys have found me".. I said happily. My Oppa's and My sisters went towards us and hug us.

"Jisoo"... They all. Said..

Third Person's View

After that Incident Stacy was Arrested Together with her Men. In Jeju's Jail. She will never be free from Jail for 5 years.

On the Other hand. Jisoo was finally found by the Help of Dae Hwi. They where glad to have Jisoo back at their Arms.Especially Taehyung who had thought that he could find the girl he Love. And he did. He had the Smile Jungkook was talking about back again. The Smile that can Get Anyones attention.

Oh and you thought its their Last day On Jeju. Well hell no. It's 4-8 weeks vacation Namjoon said. It's just the 1st Weeks they found Jisoo. They still have 7 weeks to go with Dae Whi.

Speaking of 'they Found Jisoo'... Big Hit Was informed now by Namjoon that Their Lost sister Jisoo was now back with them.

"Breaking News.The Long Lost Sister Of Kim Namjoon was finally Found, confirmed by BigHit.

PD nim:I am Very Happy that Their sister is finally found.I will personally Meet her.

Twice Sana:I am so Happy that Taesoo couple is Complete again. Jisoo Unnie is finally found.

And that's all for today folks"

Everyone smiled at the news their watching at the Living room together with Dae Whi again.

They Really had a Hard time and Painfull time finding Jisoo. But Look they didn't gave up and Found what their Looking for. It was full of Adventure and they had long Journey of looking for her.But It end up in a happy Ending.

---------