Part 10:Lisa's Birthday 2

When everyone is done eating, they wiped the dirt off from their mouth, Someone opened the door and guess who's that person behind the door.

Third Person's View

The door suddenly open, Making Everyone stare at it.

REVEALING....

"Dahyun!!"..Namjoon called running towards Dahyun and hugged her.

"Hey Hyunie"..Lisa said from the Table, Dahyun smiled.

"By the way I have something for you"..Dahyun said taking something from her back. Revealing a huge box, wrapped on a Birthday paper.

"Happy Birthday Lalisa unnie"..Dahyun Greeted, Jisoo stands up take the gift from her.

"Thank You Hyunie"..Lisa thanked..

"Your welcome, Oh and By the way I brought someone. Is it okay?"...Dahyun

"Oh it's okay"..Lisa said.

Dahyun welcomed the Person she was with.

"Hey Guys, Happy Birthday Lisa"...She said and bowed to her.

Jungkook's POV

I'm a statue this time, Why is she here? Urghh, Not this time please I am now in love with someone else.

She is here and I can't forgive her from what she had done to me. It hurts my heart, and now she's here, don't think that you can now break my heart again.

*Flashback*

"Jagi, wanna come with us"...I invited her to come with me with the hyung's Taehyung, Jimin and Jin.

"No! I'm hanging out with my friend tonight"..She replied

"Okay"..I said

"Kookie, let's go. Tzuyu do you wanna come?"..Jin hyung called while holding my wrist.

"Aniyo, I'm hanging with my Friend, You can go, Although that is your Friend Bonding Time. You Take Care Kookie"...Tzuyu said and Kissed my Chiks.

"Bye"..Then she walked away out the door just like that. I felt that there is something wrong with it, she's not the Tzuyu I've known before.

When we went inside the car, Jin hyung started the engine. He's the one who's driving by the way. 

"Do You even feel the same to Tzuyu?"...Jimin suddenly asked.

"Hmm?"..

"I mean, she's different this days"..Jimin said

"Yeah!But no matter what. I Still Love My Tzuyu"...I said confidently.

"But she's avoiding you this time"..Jimin complained

"Yeah, She's not the same anymore Kookie"..Taehyung said.
I felt their disappointment, because I don't know why.. 'Am I a fool'.. 'No your not, Tzuyu Loves you'..