Part 22:Missing

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung the others said that they found out why Jisoo can't be found and where is Stacy Hiding"...I tried to Lie. So he could get out of being locked in this room. They gave me a chance to talk at Taehyung, And I'm not going to waste it.

But..........

His Facial Expression....

Didn't change. Still the Face when he was missing Jisoo Noona

"Could You All Guys, Stop trying to led me out"..He said in a soft voice. Oh Sh*t he knows we're trying to let him out.

"But-"...

"Leave me alone. Leave me the decision to go out of the room and see again the world. When or Never"..He said and unfaced me. No choice but I went out. He's my hyung I respect every decision of him.

"You did a great job"..Lisa Reached for my shoulder and smiled brightly.

"But-"

"We all heard your conversation, and seems he knew we're trying to led him out"..Jennie Cut off my words.

"Maybe this isn't the time. To let him go out, he still didn't moved on"..Namjion hyung said and we all nodded.

Few minutes Later, someone's phone rang. Everyone shook their heads, it means it's not their phone.

"Look, is that Jisoo's phone"...J hope pointed at the Back. And it is her phone. Rosé went to it and went back and placed it at the center and answered the call.

Phone Call

Hello

[You All Thought that I'm done, well no. Because when year will pass by, I'll kidnap one of Jisoo's Sister]

Stacy! Stop It. We already Lost her. Now you're going to kidnap another one-Jimin

[Yes! Aren't you going to ask me who's going to be next]

Fine! Who-Namjoon

[The Closest Sister of her,Babye]

She ended the Call. And we we're shock, Who's going to be the next.

Rosé..

"Jimin, make sure every time. Rosé went out, go out with her"...Namjoon hyung ordered. Rosé was shock.

"It's Going to be fine. We'll keep you secure"...Jennie Rubbed her back.

"Jisoo Unnie was lost. I don't want to be next, I don't want you guys, had a hard finding me and Unnie"....She Said.

"Don't worry we'll keep you secure"..Suga said.

********

It's Dinner, we're finished.

"Jungkookie, here give this To Taehyung"...Jin Hyung handed me the food.

"All of you"..I looked at them as they gazed at me.

"Come With me, if you want to see him just a little bit"...I said.

"No, or else he won't let you in"..Jennie said

"I'll go"..Jimin volunteered.

We both went Upstairs and knock Taehyungs door. This is my job when I am entering his room. Knocking whether he'll let me in or not.