Part 16:We Lost Her

UNKOWN'S POV

"He's what-"..I said angrily of my last words.

"H-he l-likes h-her Ma'am".....My servant stuttered.

"How can you say that"....I said angrily.

"Who's her"...I asked angrily.

"I think her name is, Kim Jisoo Ma'am"...My servent showed me the IPod as I saw the girl. Fucking Sh*t.

"How can you tell he likes her"...I said without asking and eyebrows are getting closer 😠.

"He posted on a twitter with picture of him and her Ma'am"....My servant said and showed me the picture.

"I like her".... That's what it said and it makes me jealous and angry about.

"Live that thing here you can go"...I cooled of my head as they disappeared at my sight.

I looked at the picture in strict face. That Girl,I'll make sure you cannot have him.I'm all alone in this large house. My mom and Dad died because of car accident. And I'm with their Servant. I don't give a kind look to them, except for Aunt Naimee, she's the one who raised me when My Parents Died. She treated me as her daughter and I treated her as my Mother.

Ugh, back at that stupid girl who stole my man. I still love him.

Flashback

"Hey Babe, watcha doing?"...I asked and hold his hand. But  then he pulled his hand away from mine.

"I have something to tell you"....He said.

"Uhmm, excuse us for a sec"...His friends excuse. As he Looked at me. Serious face there Men.

"Look, I'm breaking up with you"...He said with a serious look. What the fuck. Breaking up with me, with a fucking serious face.

"What"...And now I'm angry telling what.

"What the fuck are you talking about"....I yelled at him. We're at the park, no one is here. His friends I saw them peaking from the corner of my eye.

"You're older then me,"...He yelled

"Well yeah, age doesn't matter"..I  yelled..

"Well You're not in to my ideal type, all I want is Younger than me, shorter than me, kind girl, and has charm and someone I could silly with and also childish as me and you're not into it you keep bullying the other students, You're taller than me, you're older than me".....He said

"But I love you, Kim Taehyung"...I hugged him.

"Get off me, we're over"...He pulled away from the hug.

"I will make you ashamed in front of students tomorrow". .I threatened him.

"Well you can't see me tomorrow, with my friends, I'm transferring at Red Army Academy".....He said and went away leaving me dumbfounded. Now what am I gonna do,I started bullying when I have Him.I'm being strong I feel that I can do everything I wanna do with the students, it's Because Kim Taehyung and His so Called Friends, Are Famous.

Bullshit.

After that He did transfer at Red Army Academy, which is very Far from Our School Seoul National Arts University.

End Of Flashback

And now I finally find out, where is he now, for 1 month looking of him at Red Army Academy. He is at the school Named Blinks Army University. (Smirked)

"Dear, come on let's eat lunch"...Aunt Naimee said.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I posted a picture of me and Jisoo. I wrote it I like Her..
What the hell, I just tapped post.