Part 7: 2 Weeks Vacation

Jungkook's POV

God damn it! Did Rosé noona just asked me about my bunny smile? Should I tell? Or No?,, Urghh Fine Just tell her Jungkook she's the noona. And Noona's are always concerned,updated and always wanting know what happen to you. Well here goes nothing Jeon Jungkook.

"It's because, Aside of being happy about Taehyung and Jisoo"..I paused for awhile.

"Mhmm"..She hummed waiting for me to continue

"Don't tell anyone Noona plss, especially Jennie Noona. "..I pleaded.

"Okay"...She said.

"I confessed my feelings towards Lisa, and she feels the same to. So is it okay to court her.?"..I whispered through her ears.

"It's okay to me, but I don't think about our brother's?..You need to tell them. Especially Big Hit."..She said. And I'm pretty surprised about the Big Hit thingy.

"What do you mean Big Hit?"...

"You don't know?If you are requested by BIG HIT, there's only one rule you should follow"..She paused

"What rule?"..I asked

"Hmmmm, 3 years No Relationship"..She said.

What?Like WTH,excuse me. No no no no, I can't let go Lisa. It's just I love her so much, as much as she loved me. Why? Why? Why do I need let her go. I don't want her to be hurt. I hope she could Understand about my situation. Life is not full of butterflies and rainbows, it sometimes has a thorns and bats.

"Well if I were you, I'll wait until 3 years past. Jungkook, I know it's hard but think of it you're going to be an idol, next thing you know is people all over the world will know especially our home country Korea"...She said

"Well I guess I need to follow your advice, but I hope Lisa could wait"..I said bowing my head of sadness. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up.

"Look Lisa is a different girl, she can understand about your situation,she also knew about Big Hits rule, and she understands it. She's not like the other girls, who would definitely freak out or over reacting. Okay"...Rosé comforted me.

"I see"..I said.

"Hey what's the serious talk out, we're leaving"..Jennie noona entered the scene.

"Oh nothing Unnie, let's go"..Rosé said.

We walked towards the van and went inside. I sat at the vacant sit which is between Taehyung and Lisa.

"Did you tell her?"...Taehyung whispered through my ears which makes me surprise a bit.

"Ah! What?"..Shocked Me Responded.

"You know what I mean"..He smirked and Looked at Lisa.

"Oh that! I'll tell you later, look at your girl not mine"..I said. Then he looked at Jisoo whom is looking at the window. Then I looked at Lisa who is doing the same thing as Jisoo.

There's been an awkward silence at the van. As I thought about breaking it Hoseok is the one stole it.

"What's the freaking silence guys, let's have some fun since we have 3 hours traveling to where we're going"..J hope said.

"3.....HOURS?"..Jisoo panicked.

"Yeah?"..J hope said.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?"..Jisoo Yelled.

Then everyone looked at her.

"Shhh, keep calm Jisoo it's not like we're kidnapping you"..Taehyung tapping her at the back. How sweet.