Part 27:Her👱

Jungkook's POV

"Hey! Taehyung".. I shook him to wake him up. But still not

"Yah! Hyung"... I keep doing the same thing.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP"... I shouted and-

"Don't Leave Me!".. He shouted when he woke up.

"What?".. I asked in curiosity. But he looked down at his foot.

"Your Dreaming about her again aren't you"... I asked rubbing his back.
"Yeah but this time. It's different, I think that Dream is telling me something"..

"What Was it?"..

Taehyung's POV

》》》》》》   D R E A M  《《《《《《

I was at the Beach wearing White Long Sleeve Shirt and a White pants and white shoes. I looked at my Golden watch.Someone Called my name.

"Taehyung".. there I saw her with White Peacock Gown on her White 7 inchs heels.She had a Flower Crown on her head. With her American Yellowish white hair. Her Soft flawless skin that I wanted to touch. Her kissable lips that I wanted crashed mine.Her Bright Eyes that can attract every men in the world including me.

Then suddenly she holds my hand.

"Be Strong".. she said with her bright smile

"I don't understand?".. I asked

"Your Mother told me.You needed my help.So I entered at your dream".. She said

"Your dead?".. I asked as tears were starting to fall. She wiped it with her own thumb. And hushed

"Ssshhh! No I'm not. Your Mom bought me here.You need to be strong to find me.Tell Jimin to protect Rosé.Stacy will find you including her.He needs to promise.I might not be there for you for a few days.But I'll be with your heart.Promise me Taehyung.Find me or I'll find you~~~".. I nodded as she Disappeared.

"Jisoo Don't leave me".. I called but she ran out of my sight when brightness attacked me

"Jisoo Don't leave me".. I called again.

And I woke Up

"So what do you mean?".. Jungkook asked

"She must've  been here when we arrived but we didn't recognize.".. I said.

I pulled my phone out.I saw my wallpaper it was the both of us taking a picture when we are back at the 'BlackSonyeondan Resort'

[A/N:I Don't know how to explain so I'll just put down the picture]

[A/N:Don't mind the IG thingy]

"Uh! Hello! Hyung".. Jungkook waved in front of my face.

"You said we didn't recognize her! Now Continue what you think".. He said.

"We need help I feel she's here"... I paused and Think for a while. Then Realize some one could help.

"The Necklace".. I Said and took the necklace from the Drawer of my Closet. And there I saw it was Glowing. I took it out.

"Hyung! It's Glowing".. Jungkook said And I nodded.

"Necklace show me who can help".. I said and,  When it glows yellow before now it's blue. It signal that it maintains blue I'm going at the right direction. I went out followed by Jungkook. The Necklace still Glowed color blue leading to.... Dae Whi? It can't be. I shrugged and went to the other direction but when I turned it turned into Yellow I went back to Dae Whi it turned blue again.... So he knows.

"Don't tell me".. Jungkook said.

"Yes He knows"... I said.

"Dae-".. I was about to call Dae  Whi when J hope interrupted.

"Tae Kookie".. He called

I saw Dae Whi Gazed at me.While holding a Book or Booklet.

"I'll talk to you later".. I said and he smiled and Nodded.

And Me and Jungkook went to J hope.

"What is it?"... I asked

"Jin Hyung called also Namjoon.Jimin and Rosé is not answering the Call"... J hope said while panting

"What?!".. Jungkook said in shock

"Oh no!".. I said

We ran towards the Living room. To meet the others I saw Namjoon Hyung with his phone on his ears. Same as Jin.

"Jimin is still not answering"... Jin said hanging up the Call.

"Same as Rosé.".. Namjoon said. I saw Jennie and Lisa worrying 

Stacy's POV

"Stacy You can't do this to us".. Jimin said in fierce while his hands was tied at the back of his chair. His blood from his Mouth caused by the punch of my fellow men.

While Poor Roseanne was suffering from my other 2 men punching her stomach. Her Pink T-shirt is dirty and her knees have wounds on it. Her nose was bleeding slowly but she's pretending to be strong.

"Don't pretend your not hurted Rosé I know it hurts.I told You. I told you don't test me.I told you do not look for Jisoo. But you betrayed me.So this is gonna happen".. I said and smirked

"You cannot do this anymore".. She said.

"Well I already did this to your sister don't you think I can do this again to you?".. I said.

"Don't think so".... I said

-----------------------