Part 20: It Glows✨

Jungkook's POV

I waited until Taehyung Hyung is awake to hand me that necklace they want. That is.... If his going to give it to me. Where could that necklace be?

1 hour later.

I went out the room since Taehyung isn't awake yet. I headed towards the kitchen to get some water, thirsty me right? But when I was at the living room heading towards kitchen, all eyes where on me again.

"Did you have it?"...Lisa asked

"He's not awake yet"..I responded. And Went to the kitchen...

Finally I'm done drinking, I head Upstairs to go back at the room.

"Jungkook"...I heard Jin called me.I looked back at them below.I looked at them like I don't care. But totally I care, I'm just bored.

"Hmm?"..I hummed in respond.

"Tell us when Taehyung is awake"...He said. I entered the room. He's awake.

"Hyung!"..I called out he was sitting cross legged again while his both arms where on top of it. He was starring at the White Blanket and gazed me when I called him and gazed back to what he was starring at..

"Hyung!Could you hand me the Necklace?"...I asked. Hope he said Yes! And hand me that necklace.

"Why?"..He asked in bored tone.

"The Officer needs it"..I responded.

"For What?"...He asked monotonously

"For Investigating And Finding Jisoo"..I said

"Pfft, It's Been 1 week since that incident Happen. They should have tell us when That Incident happened I would hand them the necklace"..He said

"But Hyung, they had a hard investigating the abandoned house"..I responded

"How am I going to trust?"..He asked

"Look Hyung. I am the only one who can enter this Room. The others can't,coz they understand how you feel. They Feel the same way as you are. But That Necklace was the only piece left to find the girl you love. "

"They're the one who went to the police station without me, Coz they know you need someone in here with you. As what they have said,The Necklace is the only piece left". I explained. If he wants Jisoo to be found, then he must hand me that Necklace.

His Face is blankly just starring at the blanket. Then A minute later he's reaching something from his pocket. The Necklace....  All this time it was just in his pocket. Holy Sh*t  ........ He stared at it for a minute.

Namjoon's POV

It's been an hour waiting for Jungkook. We heard a door opened from upstairs it was Jungkook. We all stand up as he was looking at us seriously. He decided to come down. Hope That Special Necklace what Taehyung called was on his hand.
"So?"...I asked. He was showing a fist. We looked at him curios.
He revealed.................. The Shinning Necklace from his hand.   The most Precious Jewel I've ever Seen.

Gasp.

Jimin was about to take it but Jungkook stopped him.

"Hold Up"...He showed a palm.

"Before I could give this to you"..He paused.

"I know this is a weird and shinning necklace you've ever seen"..He said.

"And?"..Lisa asked

"Taehyung said. That 'This Necklace is just not an Ordinary Necklace found in a Jewel Shop'.. But He wants you to take care of it"..He said seriously.

"Didn't he tell you how much is that?"..J hope asked

"As what he said, This is not found in a jewel shop"..He responded.

"What?"..I asked curios.

"I know even me. I don't even understand, But he'll tell us why this necklace is so special. When it's Time"...He said.

"Namjoon Hyung"....He called me. I went towards him as he was about to hand me the necklace.

"You can't hand him that. He'll broke it"..Suga said.Jungkook looked at him.

"It's not my decision...... "..He said. Uhmm what?

"It's Taehyung's decision"..He said.

"But why would Taehyung hand him that Precious Necklace"..Jin asked

"I don't know"..He said.

"But Whatever Happens"..He faced me.

"To that necklace,..... Don't Drop it or else"..He warned and smiled.I nodded.

"Now Go, Or He'll change his mind"..He said and I nodded we head to the Van and heading to the police station. The Necklace was in the plastic Bag.

"Namjoon, Be sure not to drop that"..Suga Warned. I nodded.

"Tell me why that necklace so special?"...Rosé asked

"He said He'll going to tell us when it's Time".....Jennie said.

I stared at the necklace for a minute when Jimin snapped his finger in front of me.

"Don't stare at that Necklace so long or it will be broken"..He joked.

"Pffts"..

This necklace was really weird?

"That Necklace Glowed when Jisoo Unnie saved a child"..Jennie said. We laughed.

"Seriously! Guys it's True"..Jennie said trying to stop us from laughing.

"Jennie, You're such good at joking. You're like Jin"..Jimin said while laughing. But Then something happened that I didn't expected.

"Guysss.. I think Jennie is really not Joking"..I announced. Jin stopped the car. It Glows.

"Now tell. Me I'm not Joking". Jennie said.

"Oh Sh*t it Glowed"..Suga said. I'm starting to panic

"Namjoon, remember what Jungkook said. Whatever happens to that Thing don't drop it. "..Jin warned

Oh Sh*t why didn't I Trust Jennie.

_______________________________________________________

O M G! The Necklace Glows.. What Can You say?

Jimin: Jv. Why didn't you tell us.That the necklace glows.

Me: I already Told You. By Using Jennie to say that

Jennie: Told You I'm not Joking. It glows

Me: Besides I can't be in the story.I'm the Author.

Jin: Yeah!

Me: Jin Continue Driving! The Police Station is few blocks away from where you stopped right now

Jimin: Like Duh it's Still Glowing.

Me: Oh yeah! Right.. I'll let it fade in the next update.

Rosé: Jv. Don't Write about Jin starting the engine yet.

Me: Why?

Rosé: I'm at the CR doing #1.

Me: Okay.
Comment Your Thought below. And don't forget to vote this story and Follow me.

Ms. Right.