A Twist of Fate (Pentatonix)

Pentatonix was once taking the world by storm. With breathtaking harmonies, embarking on years-long tours, and winning award after award, this young acapella group was just getting started in the music industry.

That is, until they shocked the entire universe after they swore to never see each other again only six years into their extremely successful future career.

Six years later, a twist of fate suddenly brings them back together.

For better or for worse.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

WARNINGS:
- Lotsssss of swearing
- Lotsssss of the feels
- References to, and mentions of, death (including suicide/suicidal ideation)
- Car accident
- Graphic depictions of injuries, blood, gore, etc. (not a lot, though)
- House fire
- Hospitals
- Guns/knives

DISCLAIMER: Obviously this story is, in a way, kind of set in an alternate universe. So, all of the following things never happened in it:
- 2017 Tour (including Japan & Hollywood Bowl)
- Avi "stepping back" from the band
- PTX, Vol. IV - Classics
- Avriel & the Sequoias, Superfruit, and kirstin™ solo projects (including Kevin's covers of "Down" & "Sign of the Times")
- "Dancing On My Own" cover
- A Pentatonix Christmas Deluxe
- A Pentatonix Christmas Tour
- Dedicated planning for 2018 original record

(....Am I missing anything?? 😂😂)

Basically, in this story, The Pentatonix World Tour ended in November 2016, and they pretty much just went on a hiatus after that, and then eventually called it quits around the end of 2017. So, everything that happened in early 2017 in real life didn't happen in this story.

Yeah. Enjoy! xx