1♢.Marshmellows & Motherfluffers.

"That's exactly what you said when you found your beloved Nathaaaan." Saphire Allington, my bitch bestie retorts.

"Bro please! That guy over there is 23 percent almost as good looking as fluffing Manu Rios!" I snort while pointing at the cute guy outside while doing my weird window stalking obsession.

"Ohh! So you're a fan of buck teeth, overloaded acne, bald. and skinny, chicken boney guys?"

Fluffing hell, she didn't. I mean I get that Nathan was not pretty, but she doesn't need to remind me every millisecond of the rest of my life that my first boyfriend is not only bad looking, but a complete desperate clingy loser!

"Shut up, you motherfluffing hippo duckface!" I look back from the window and holler on the top of my lungs.

"What did you say to me?!" It is not Saph. The statement comes from outside. I wonder what is going on the road so I look down again.

The dude is wearing a red plaid shirt and has massive curly hair. Woah, total curlgoals! I look at his face to see if his shouting was pointed at someone else but was struck to see him glaring right at me.

Huh, who does this hippo think he is? He ain't beating my universal famous death glare. That's exactly what I do.

"Bitch!" He shouts. I smirk and poke my tounge out. Sorry not sorry but I won bruh.

Just letting it go I look back at Saph who is laughing her butt off. "That was for y...", I don't get to finish my sentence."I will kill you bitch! Just wait until I come and slaughter you!" I hear him but chose to ignore the bastard.

Of course he is bluffing. He's obviously trying to scare me. I roll my eyes and continue to chew my yummy gummy marshmellow babies. I swear I wanna marry whoever the hell that invented marshmellows. They are the best things next to Pizza and man cologne. You're probably wondering how much of a wierdo I am right now, but I love the scent of man cologne I actually wear it sometimes. Its so much better than some of those sickly sweet Woman perfume which will give your nose and smell senses a migrane, ugh."BANG! BANG! THUMP!" My thoughts are rudely interupted by the loud banging on our door.

I look out of the window and saw phsyco curlyhead banging his fists off on our front door.

I glance over at Saph and got to know that she is doing that cringy and squealy screaming. Her panic doesn't help me to be any calmer. The fact that my parents are out in the park with my siblings which left us both alone in the house doesn't help either.

We are officially going to die. Its:

1.Either attempting a pathetic hide in the closet, like in the kid movies where the villian always find them,

2. Calling the police was not an option because neither of us had a phone.

3. Or maybe we could jump out of the window and hope superman would come flying in time to save us.

"Saph! What the hell are we going to do? Stop squealing like a pig and focus, if you want us to live long enough to go to Antartica!"