24♢. Glittery Toothfairies & Evil Professors

"Mom? Dad?" I called out as I went to the kitchen and turn on the lights. A feeling of nostalgia rushed  through me as I started to worry.

"ISLA! ARIEL?" I called out to my sisters. I was getting really peeved. Suddenly the lights flicked on and off! I heard a thump and footsteps coming towards me. I hesitantly turned around to see. No. It can't be. He's dead! He showcased the evil dummy looking grin. "Did you really think I would let you get away after killing me off like that, bitch?" With that, he stabbed the knife right into my stomach.

Blood and blood. More and more blood. Millions of litres of that scarring red liquid until-

"Tori! Tori!"
I woke up to a case of major precipitation, The said nightmare was so off and scary. It felt so real. Isla had shaked me awake. I glanced at the clock to see that it was already eight, shit! I was going to be late!

"Come on Tori! Mom has made breakfast!" She pulled me from the bed. Quite strong for a seven year old like her.

"Tori? WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A NIGHTMARE ABOUT COOKIE MONSTER STEALING ALL YOUR COOKIES!? I SAW IT LAST NIGHT TOO!" I forced a smile. If only she was aware about the real dangers of the world we live in. All she fears is a non-existent and a quite unorthodox of a cookie monster. Weesh.

"Something like that."

"THAT'S COOL! MAYBE WE ARE SECRETLY MAGIC FAIRIES WHO SEE THE SAME KINDA DREAMS! I SWEAR! I ONCE SAW ME AS THE TOOTHFAIRY! I HAD SUCH A PRETTY DRESS WITH GLITTERY WINGS AND A SPARKLE WAND! AND I FLEW!" I sighed. Kids and their corrupted imagination.

"Haha. Well toothfairy. You better not take my tooth while I'm sleeping!" 
♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
I stabbed my fork in my scrambled eggs. That nightmare messed me up so badly that I didn't even have an appetite to eat! This was bad. Beacause I'm Astoria and I'm always ready to binge great food with fervor.

Tori! Don't play with your food!" Mom yelled from across the sink.

"I just don't have an appetite mom!" I say. "But honey, you'll be hungry, oh well, you're late! Eat something proper at lunch" she helped me get up my ankle was still pretty sore.

My ride to school was outside, He was quite impatient. Perplexed? Well last night, since my ankle broke, mom went extremely haywire, and my retarded car was out of petrol! Again! So to make Zac pay for what he did, mom said it's fair for him to give me a ride to school. Which I find completely preposterous because the bloody ankle wouldn't have got fractured if it wasn't FOR that dumbass! I worry about that woman and how her mind works.

I glare at him as I get in the car. "Morning." He says reluctantly. He was wearing a denim jacket underneath a black shirt. His hair was attrac- HIDEOUSLY messed up and his eyes were tired looking, with a slight sign of eyebags. But somehow he still managed to look haaw- TOLERABLE.

I didn't reply due to the fact that I was in an utterly abysmal mood. "How's your ankle?" I continue ignoring him. "Look if you think I don't feel bad for all the bullshit tha-"

"Just zip up your hole and drive me already! I'm late" I snapped. He placed the shades on top of his eyes, shrugged and drove off.

I open the car door to get out "Seriously? no goodbye kisses, sweetheart?" He says with a teasing look on his face.

"Get your 'goodbye kisses' from the dementors who are more than willing to kiss your soul away to the depths of tartarus you little grass ass!" I seethed and tried to leave but I was jerked towards him. I scowl. "Sod off you little mutt!" I scream to his face while simultaneously punching his jaw, I limp as fast as I can to get away from him. "Careful love, wouldn't want your ankle to get worse now eh?" He called from a distance."And you'll pay for that little stunt!" I saw him bubbling with anger while holding his probably bruised jaw. Good!