10♢.Fluffballs & Police Escorts

It's been about three monthes since I accidently killed phsyco and I've been under house arrest for all this while. But today, I actually get to go outside for my trial.

I googled what to wear for a trial when you are the defendant, but there were no relevant information. So I just took my mom's advice and wore a suit. It made me feel confident about proving my innocence.

I had to be at court an hour before the actual trial, which sucked cause it would be so fluffing boring.

"Come on Astoria, get in the car." My dad led me outside.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Well, I was at court an hour early and it sucked AF! So my dad got special permition from court that allowed me to go to the park a few meters away from the court house, of course under the eye of a police officer.

In the park I got a chocolate ice-cream cone and walked around.

I decided to sit on a bench and watch kids play and some people walk their dogs.

I saw a cute dude wearing a blue shirt and I swear to the lords he was 99.99 percent almost as hot as Manu Rios with that face and hair. He also had the cutest, most adorable puppy, like...ever.

"Oh my god! Hi puppy." I waved to the little cute doggy.

"Did you just call me Puppy?" The blue hottie glared.

"What? No. Unless you want to be called that."

"Well, then you're a Snake." He smirked at his own remark.

"You're the one who's gonna be embaressed if I tell anyone you're name is Puppy!" I frowned.

"Well, unfortunately for you, you don't have anyone to tell that to, Snake."

"Um. Yes I do, I can yell it out to anyone in this park." I smirk.

"You wouldn't dare" He glared.

"Oh I dare alright! EVERYONE! THIS GUY'S NAME IS PUPPY!" I yell and stick out my tounge at 'Puppy'.

"WELL, THIS GIRL IS NAMED SNAKE!" He yells too.

"WELL ATLEAST I'M NOT A GUY WITH A GIRLY NAME SUCH AS PUPPY! LIKE WHAT PARENT DOES THAT?!" My face gets warm and red as our very public fight continues.

"ATLEAST MY NAME IS CUTER! SNAKE?! WHAT THE FUCK OF A NAME IS THAT?" He snorts.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FLUFFBALL? WHATEVER! ME AND MY PERSON HERE..." I say gesturing my police escort. "ARE LEAVING! AND YOU PEOPLE GO BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THIS IS A PRIVATE ARGUMENT BETWEEN TWO RANDOM RESIDENTS!" I huff and get the heck out of there.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

My trial's about to start in 10 minutes and there were a lot of people, including the jury, my parents, phsyco's family, the judge and lawyers.

As I scan the people on the aisles I spot a familar blue shirt. It was Puppy boy! What's he doing here? Is he part of the jury? He definately won't be taking my side.

I can see pure shock written on his face as he sees me standing in he defendant's box.

Bro, obviously I'm supposed to be standing here. I'm on trial for murder idiot, I mean what else could I be here for? Dancing and amusing the jury?

Ok. Enough of that. Time to focus on winning this ridiculous case.

"She meant to hurt him by the pan, so she needs to get arrested for domestic violence too." Phsyco's lawyer says. Duck please, if your phsyco didn't come to hunt me down, I didn't need to use pan violence!

"Well, whatever Ms. Lockheart did was plainly for self defense because he broke into her house and violated her, and there is no law against using self defense" My lawyer smartly pointed out. You go dude! I silently cheered for him and myself.

The Judge says "Those in favour of the victim" I saw blue hottie raise his hands too. Highly doubted him to be on my side but... I'm wounded! Way to dramatic? Yeah.

"Those in favour of the defendant." My dad being in a high position and having a great honour, a lot more people were in my favour.

Now the Judge finally hits the gravel hammer thingys they use in courts and announces my sentence "In this case, I find the defendant not guilty according to the self defense action but will do community service for six monthes, Case closed!"

Thank the Lord because I was finally free, yay!