7♢.Pans & Chicken Poop

What did I ever do to deserve such a horrible fate? I did no sin but here I am going to die by the hands of a sinner. Why is the world so cruel.

No, I ain't gonna give up just yet. I will fight till the last second and kill myself if I have to because its better than being murdered.

"This is useless duckface. Honestly its not like you are gonna get a fountain of chocolate just because you murder me!" I yelled down.

"Cut the crap bitch, You are dead one way or another", I felt a cold shiver run down my spine and he started banging hard on the front door.

You are not breaking down our door hippo, thanks to my moms'
'quality ensured' door. I thought smugly but was frozen to hear a bam sound from downstairs.

I quickly looked outside and saw that our door was not closed anymore, which means he is in the fluffing house!

Noooooooo. This can't happen. He was supposed to go leave me again because my so called quality ensured door would not let him through. I locked my bedroom door and sat near it. I tried to calm my breathing. 'THUD, THUD', he was getting closer by the minute. Crap.

"Muhahah! bitch. I know you're in there and its over for you!"

"It ain't over for me but for you bastard!"

I heard him trying to knock down my bedroom for a few minutes but mirulously I can't hear him now. Yay! he finally got sick of these murder attempts and left!

Just to make sure, I looked out of the window to see weather he was leaving but the scene infront of me almost made my poor eyes bulge out of their eyesockets.

He was on the verge of almost climbing here from my water light! Tori, you stupid cow! I can't believe you forgot to close the windows! I dashed for my bedroom door to run downstairs because it was useless closing my glass windows.

"Girly, girly come put where ever you are." It was like one of those creepy pedophile kid books like red riding hood except for even the wolf was nice enough to show her flowers. This guy is plain phsyco. I was hiding behind the couch near the kitchen at the moment.

Aha! The kitchen I should go where I can find a knife and scare him, then again he probably has a gun. But its better than dying defenseless!

He was near the basement so I took it as a chance to carefully creep into the kitchen. Bingo! Found our sharpest and frightning looking knife.

You do know you are being as much as a phsyco he is by using a knife! I know, but its self defense not phsyconess! I argued with my smart fox friend aka; My subconsious. I say you stick with something more less brutal, oooh I know, a pan! You can go all Rapunzel on him, Flynn didn't die so it won't make you a murderer using the pan.

A pan it is then. I took it and hid behind the fridge, please let me live god, I'm sorry I called my sister a brat and my teacher a hippo I'm also sorry for the time I called a guy balloon fat and told him that he smells like chicken poop. Sorry but I couldn't help it, I tried being so nice about it but, I almost suffocated and threw up at the bus because of him.I silently cried.

"Bitch, your death would be even more brutal than I had already planned it if you dont come out of your hiding spot this instant!" Holy rainbows and unicorn poop! He is here!

I saw him walk near the sink and counter, if he turns he will see me for sure, that's when his eyes met mine and he came stomping like a bull towards me. Aaargh !! I took the pan, pointed it directly to the back of his head and WAM!

Woah! What do you guys think will happen next? Will he leave her alone for good?

So what do you think of Tori?

She can be immature and obnoxious at times but I swear you guys will learn to love her.

Anyway, please vote, comment and help me promote this book.
Can you give me some ideas how I can? ☺😅

Xx Blueberrycookie💋