11♢.UFOs, & Goldilocks

Goldilocks on top.( btw this is not how I imagine Astoria to be.)

"And he just, made out with her, right infront of me! I mean I know we broke up but he didn't have to rub it in my face!" Chloe sobbed about her ex-boyfriend who she broke up with because apparently 'he was an anthole' but didn't seem to let go of him.

Danny and I rolled our eyes as Saph tries to comfort her. We were at Blackcurrent's having smoothies and doughnuts on a Saturday afternoon. God I had missed these days. It felt so relaxing to almost feel normal after all that drama.

"Sweetie chill out, It's not like he made out with a slice of pizza without giving you. Now that would be really sad". I tried cheering her up.

"Ew! God you'll never change Astoria." She sighed as she wiped her tears. Yo, atleast I tried.

"Well, she has become more kick-ass in the past few days, that's a change for sure". Danny chuckled.

"True, the Tori we knew would be too chicken to even think of hitting someone with a pan!" Saph quitely agreed.

"Stop! I don't want to be reminded of horrible nightmares" I said defensively. How I wish it was actually a nighmare.

"It's not a nightmare Tori. We all know it. It happened and you should face it, its unhealthy to not face reality" Danny says annoying me further. When did the bastard get so wise?

"I never said it was a nightmare and I'm not trying to escape reality, It's just that, everytime someone mentions it, I feel guilt travel to my core." I said sadly.

"Well, you don't have to feel guilty because you clearly know it's not your fault, and non of us blame you" Chloe says kindly.

"Yah I suppose you're right" I say weakly.

"Tori! you are gonna make us cry! For gods sake cheer up, because we are going surfing!" Saph declared jumping from her seat and putting her hands in the air.

Yup, That sure brightned my whole face. Thank you Lord for giving me this bunch.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

After having a blast in the waves I was heading home in the evening from Chloe's house, tired after the hectic day.

Since Chloe's house was at the Eastcoast of LA, it was gonna take a long ride home, I start up my engine and drove off.

Whoosh. The wind on my face and my hair was flying behind as I drove in high speed like in movies and cartoons. Everything was blissful and perfect about the moment, I gunuinely smiled and let the summer air hit my face.

My moment didn't last for long because my car came to a hault. "Fluff!" I frustdatedly yell, I had forgotten to fill my gas tank before taking this so long road trip. Ugh.

Damn, seems like I'm stuck in the deserted LA highway which leads to the woods with creatures that would love to devour me. I once heard that a man got shot by a UFO here. I shuddered. They are just stories you stupid cow!

I scanned my eyes if I can see any inhabitation of the human race and bingo! I found a mansion not so deep inside the woods.

Hopefully there would be nice bears who would feed me pizza and help a poor Goldilocks like me reach home. I thought as I dashed there and rang the doorbell.

Tori my dear, what have you gotten yourself into now?

😂Xxblueberrycookiep

P.s  Guyss. Please talk. I mean I get that some of you are silent readers. I am too sometimes😂.
But please comment, then only I would know what you like and what you don't like about the book so I can actually change it.

Need a little support here.👋