6♢.Popcorn & Football Players with Afros.

It's been a few weeks since 'the great phsyco chase'.

Today, after my parents leave for work and my sisters go to play at a friend's house, I decide to invite Saph, Danny and my friend Chloe Rivera over.

I open the microwave and took out the bowl of yummy POPCORN!

As I enter the living room, I see all my bros flopped on my couch watching Modern Family like they owned the fluffing place.

"Yayyyyyy!! Popcorn!" Chloe grabs the bowl from my hands and it almost falls.

"Watch it bimbo! My mom would kill me if I get butter stains on her 'exquiste Dubain carpet.' " I mimic my mom.

"You and your mom's 'exquisiteness.' " They all start to snicker. I just roll my eyes and squeezed in the small space between Danny and Saph.

"Yo. You guys coming to Ryder Collin's huge party tonight?" Danny asks.

"Yeah!"

"Wouldn't miss it."

Both Saph and Chloe replies.

"Sorry, I can't. I have to watch those brats because mom is on night shift plus she would go all cuckoo if I just leave them alone and let them destroy her 'exquiste' carpet" I say while chewing the buttery goodness.

"Oh Tori, its okay, besides I'm throwing a party next week on my place. Hopefully you can come by then." Danny says.

"Mhm maybe."

After a few more movies and episodes of Friends, they go home to get ready for the party.

"God. Saph I'll be fine for the tenth time, you guys go.  Mr. Phsycopath is probably busy being a serial killer."

Since Saph was the only one who knew about the tragic incident, she senses my worry of staying home alone.
Looking quite unsure she leaves, only because I threaten her to leak that embarrasing dance video I have of her in my laptop if she doesn't go.

My sisters would soon be coming and I decide to take a relaxing bath before they do.

I put on 'Cool Water' my favourite man cologne by Aborcrombie (don't know if it's a real product) woah, It smells like heaven.

I wonder when Isla and Ariel were coming, it's pretty late. Maybe they are staying over at auntie Jen's house? They sometimes do if mom has night shifts. Dang! I just had to miss the damn party and Ryder's gorgeousness for nothing.

"Beep! Beep!"
It is coming from my window, which means it's the camera! Jesus! It won't beep unless it fits to a description involving huge curly hair.

Sheesh Tori. Get a grip, it rang earlier today but it was a football player with an afro! Who knows? Calm down you panting female dog!
I try listening to my subconcious but found it hard to focus.

Hesitantly, I walk slowly near the window to check on the camera. There's no one. Just a bunch of bushes. Aha!

Wait. If that's the bush, why is a stick tall figure with a mop of curly hair rising from the middle?

"Bitch!"

And that, seems to be his favourite and only name for me.

Omg! What do you think is gonna happen to tori?

Is she finally gonna die?

Btw whats ur fav song these days? And who's your fave singer?

Hope your enjoying the book. comments of critisism is highly appreciated.

Xxblueberrycookie😚