15♢.Crows & Western Dudes

"Bye puppy. Thanks for leaving your lovely sister in the highway all alone." I say to his back.

He was going to a gas station to get petrol for my car so I can drive myself home.

I groan loudly as I'm a very impatient person. I guess I just stay here stalking people till Puppy comes back. I can't even move from here or the highway department would probably tow my car!

There was not much people to stalk, but I see a CROW. Sadly, I'm not really one for nature. And I hate birds and their poop.

"Stupid bird" mutter glaring at the silly black thing. Not to be racist, I mean it doesn't even belong to the human race! Oh no. I just said something very racist!

The branch that the crow was in started moving. "What the...?" Suddenly, litterally a whole FLOCK of crowns burst from the tree and flew directly towards me! Uh-oh.

But hey, I said I was sorry. Oh wait, I didn't. Oh well, SORRY!!

I took of running not caring about my car possibly getting towed away by the fluffing duck highway department! And the crows were still able to keep up with me.

"Ohmigosh! Ohmigosh! When will Batman arrive?" That's right. I officially switched to Batman, since Superman is obviously not reliable anymore!

I jerk my head sideways when I hear a loud masculine laugh.

"Need a little help little lady? Birds can kill you."

The western voice came from a tall dude standing on the road, leaning against a truck.

"Yeah, but I'd appriciate if I get more helping and less joking!" I yell, still not able to lose the flock of angry, offended birds.

"Well, as you see Batman is not coming anytime soon, so I might as well be the hero who saves a damsel from crows." The Western Dude grins.

I shout okay. All that running and yelling made me breathless. Whew!

"You guys better run before batman comes and saves this damsel. He can fly higher than you piece of shits." He roared in his deep, booming voice.

What happened next surprised the shit out of me. They fluffing left! Like the hell? They couldn't just shoo away before?

"This is one of my least favourite phrases, but thank you." I sighed in relief at the western dude.

"No problem sugar, and may I ask why they tried to attack a sweetie like you?" If he knew how much of a "sweetie" I actually was.

"Well, they just could't take my unintentional racist joke." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well you are lucky I am quicker than Batman to save you." He said chuckling.

"Ugh, He was probably too busy washing his ugly black suit." I scoff rolling my eyes.

Oh shit! Did I just racist Batman's suit. Fluff now he'll never save me! Oh well. I don't need him. I have a western dude who thinks I'm a sweetie!

He chuckled. "I've always disliked batman when I was a kid.
Superman is better. I mean I would kill to have laser vision."

"Oh my god! Same here, I used to love Superman but he broke my heart by not coming to rescue me." I did a sad pouty face.

"Seems like I'm much better than Superman or Batman now huh?" He says raising his eyebrow.

"Nah. Spiderman is better. He can catch me with his webby fingers." I laugh a bit.

"Speak of the snake and see her venom. Where the hell were you? I told not to move!" I saw a red faced puppy.

"What are you doing here?!" Western Dude glared clenching his fists.

"I could ask you the same, Blockwood." Puppy glares while coming over and standing next to
me.

"If I find your little gang is following me, you and your little sweetheart here won't here the end of it." Hey. I thought western dudes were supposed to be nice?

"Well we have better things to do than follow your pathetic ass like selling our junk all over the world and getting billions of bucks than you ever can, bastard." He says smugly.

Woah rude much? And why would Puppy or anyone sell junk? Who the hell would even want to buy garbage? Ew.

"Puppy! How dare you be so rude to my friend the Western dude here? He saved me from getting pecked by crows while you left me all stranded! You are always mean to my friends, I am so telling mom and she will hate you even more." I say frowning.

"Snake, Stay out of this." Zac gives me a warning glare.

"Puppy and Snake? Wow, I've always thought you were a loser Harris but this adds another point to why you suck list." Western dude so rudely insulted our names. Okay, my sweetie facade is over.

"And you" I point at Western dude. "How dare you insult my brother and our so awsome and unique names?"

"Because I can, and your brother is stupid." Says Western dude.

Suddenly Puppy leans over me and punches Western dude on the jaw. Holy crap!