9♢.Handcuffs & Whales

"Ms. Lockheart you are found guilty for the murder of Mr. Peterson. And now you are under arrest." He states.

Nooo. "This is not fair, I didn't mean to murder him, so basically I shouldn't be arrested because it was all an accident." I tried to reason with him.

"It may have been an accident, but that doesn't change the fact that you killed him so 'basically you should be arrested'". He smirks.

Goatee man took out some handcuffs from his pocket and. Wait, handcuffs! No I refuse to get my hands stuck on those uglos!

But he already snapped them on my wrists.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I demand to see my daughter! I don't care if I don't have a letter signed by a lawyer! I said now!" I hear a woman yelling at one of the security guards near the cells.

Wait...could it be?! "Mom?" I call out.

"Astoria?! Tori! These people won't let me in to see you till we get a signed document by our lawyer. But don't worry, your father is at the lawyer's office right now, honey". My mom says.

It made me tear up a bit.It made me think of how much of a disappointment I turned out to be. All those plans of me being an interior designer, I don't think I can be one anymore. Not with a criminal record.

"Mommy... I need you. Get daddy to send a official letter quick! This place is terrible!" I wailed like a whale. Ironic.

"It's ok honey. We'll get you out. But honey why did you do this?! Why did you bring down the name of our exquiste family? Now all that the neigbhours and people can talk about is the Lockhearts' daughter got arrested! Really Astoria. If you wanted to embarass me you could have done something else! Why did you have to become a serial killer? How will I face society now?!" My mom lectured me about being a 'serial killer'.

Jeez. When I'm in need, all she can do is talk about me being a failure? Wow mom! You are a great parent!

"Mom please, its not like I'm a serial killer, I just accidently hit a guy with a pan and he died, okay?"

"Oh God Tori, I can't even, I have to go now, I'll be back tommorow with your father and lawyer, obey the officers and for God's sake don't cause anymore trouble!"

With that she just..left before I could call out and tell her not to leave me alone in this dark hell.

Some mother she is! Huh, I thought as my eyes felt heavy and I was forced to go back to sleep.

Song; Cold water by JB

Poor Tori, all alone in the horrible dark, no one to accompany her. The least she can do is hope superman will actually come and save her this time😐😭.

Hope you liked it and this is just the start of all the plot twists.

Xxcrayolalele💋