Chapter Six

~~Andreas POV~~

I was at home crying my guts out, eating ice cream, and watching a Twilight marathon with Jenn, when I got a text.

Kiwi: I'm sorry, meet me at the mall and I'll give you my full apology.

Me: Maybe, depends on the time?

Kiwi: 2 hours?

Me: I think I can free my schedule.

"OMG, I need to get ready!" I yelled, jumping up and scaring Jenn.

"Why? I thought we where staying home and watching twilight all day," she pouted.

"Kian wants to apologize to me in 2 hours at the mall, we're getting back together! Yes!!"

Jenn rolls her eyes. "Whatever you say."

___________________________

~~Kian's POV~~

-Two hours later-

I texted Andrea to try to cover up my act while I went down stairs. No one was there, but there was blood every where in the bathroom and in the house.

I called Connor;

"Hello?" Connor said, almost crying.

"Why is there blood everywhere in the house?!"

"Ricky was cutting and passed out! We're out at the hospital and we all called you a million times! You never answered, and your door was locked but we knocked, no answer, but we couldn't waste our time on you when we had a dying Ricky." He said it like it was my fault, and he knew, but was still crying.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." I said quickly, and called Andrea.

"Hey," she answered.

"Hey, I can't make it because I just found out that Ricky is in the hospital. I need to be there, but we can reschedule...maybe."

"Of course, you need to be by your friend," she hissed.

That reminded me of why we broke up...

Beside the fact that you love Ricky.

Wait no you don't, that's wrong!

But it's the honest truth.

I love him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my own anger. "You know what? Never mind, we're never going to make up, because... Well we're just not going to!" I heard her cry, and hung up. I got in my car and the song "1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's came on. It's how I feel about him, my true feelings. But I can't sing a happy song when I'm the reason he's in the hospital. I turned off the radio and drove as fast as I could. When I got there I asked what room he was in, they told me, and I ran to be by his side.

He's my soul mate.

He's my love.

No. He's my life.

I have to know he's ok. I got there and saw Connor and Jc. They got up and walked towards me. Jc pulled me to the side and told me why he was cutting and as I told him about Andrea and my dream I started to cry. He hugged me to calm me down.

"Can we see him yet?" I sniffed.

"No, he's in surgery."

"I feel horrible, it's all my fault, that should be me instead of him. He's too perfect to do that to himself, he's too amazing."

"Kian, he would be saying the same thing if he was in your situation. You know that."

"What did you tell Connor?" I asked.

"I told him that I don't know and that when I find out I'll tell him... But can I tell him the truth?" I nod and hegoes to tell him. I sit, worried about him. I think I'm going to throw up from all this stress. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, coming back out like nothing happened, but that made me feel so much better.

___________________________

~*~That-dumb-blondes thoughts~*~

Ok Ik I said I wouldnu post this till I got 5 comments and stuff but I couldn't wait I couldn't sleep intill I posted this so this is for maybe tomorrow and the day after that!!

I might post one tomorrow but this is so u can't get mad if one week j don't post at all !!!!

How do feel about ricky being in the hospital is it to much or no with Andrea pissed and ricky problem and Kian throwing up to make him feel better what condition is that? I not know and I have another twist that will come around the 15 or 16th chapter or so, keep reading I'll update every 2 days or so maybe everyday if I don't have a lot of homework or after school stuff, I'm not going to update on wed days for sure and maybe a diffrent day if I start a new story

(I'm not editing your author's note, they must see the real you! <3 Love you though Maddie. -Sara)

Comment!!!!!!😜

Vote!!!!!!!😎

Luv u😘😍,

That-dumb-blonde?