Chapter 23

Kian POV

I hope Connors ok, Jc went to go look for them and their still not back. I need to see Ricky. I want him to remember me, I don't know what I would do. I wish he would remember, what if he leaves me because if he doesn't remember that he loves me. he might thing this relationship is a waste of time. my ex-girlfriend is pregnant with my baby after all, he might go to Sam. I don't know what I would do if he went to Sam....but my thought were interrupted my the doctor. "Are you Kian Lawley?"

"Yes, can I see Ricky yet?"

"Yes, you may see Rick Dillion, now, but remember he doesn't remember any thing, try to tell him about his life before the accident" the doctor started to walk away,

"Dr.Andrew" he turned around," what are the chances he'll get him memory back?"

He stayed quiet for a little,then spoke "not likely". I felt like crying but I have to stay strong for him. he's like live of my life, I need to remind him that. I walked in to the room.

"Hey Ricky" I walked over to his bed and sat next to him."do you know who I am?"

"Yes, Jc told me you were Kian, my best friend and I live with you, him, and Connor. We are in o2l, some YouTube thing and umm.. What did he say? Oh yea he said we had some other connection bud he wanted you to tell me, what is it?" He doesn't remember.
Why did Jc tell him.

"Well maybe we can work up to that later, let's talk about o2l."

"No kiaaaannnn please. Tell me, I want to know, I've been wondering about that since he told me!!"

"Did he tell you that I used to had a girlfriend named Andrea?"

"Yes?"

"Did he tell you why we broke up?"

"No? Why did you two brake up?"

"Because I'm gay and so are you, Sam, and Connor but your not supposed to know that Connor is"

"Oh that kinda of important to know but what does this have to do with me and you?"

"Oh ok well I'm your boyfriend"

"Oh why didn't you just tell me that?"

"Ive been worried that I would love me or take me as I am."

"I just have to remember, I'm sorry"

"Should I tell you about the problems in our life or the good stuff, first?"

"Problems? I guess they have to deal with them and remember them."

"Since we both recently came out, I used to have a girlfriend Andrea and I got her pregnant and your ok with that and the fact we are going to raise this kid with her as both of our son."

"Oh well, that different but ok, I've always wanted a kid." he laughed and smiled. I filled him on the Sam stuff ,and told him about Connor. I'm really not excited for Sam to come back tomorrow. We watch some videos form the passed then Jc came in crying.

"CONNOR" I yelled with out even thinking. I started crying and Kian look confused.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LIKE HIM YOU LOVED ME, I KNOW I LOST MY MEMORY PLEASE DONT CHANGE THE PAST!!!" he yelled, I couldn't say anything it's not like that.
___________________________

What do you think? comment, vote!!
Follow me and tell all y'all friends.

Luv,
That-dumb-blonde?