Chapter 20

Ricky's POV

I left with my car leaving Sam there to get a cab. I have to go and see Kian, I have too. I need to be in hims arms, to feel his warmth. I need him more then he knows, I wish he knew, I'm pulling into the drive way and I see a new car, maybe Connor finally got a car.

"Hey ricky"I heard Connor say form the living room. I ignored him, I run upstairs and open the door to see an horny Andrea on top of kian, I run out and hear Kian yelling

"Ricky come back" and stuff like that when he was running after me and I'm faster then him at least, but not by much, I still hear him, I'm running our of breath and he catches up with me,he wraps his arms around me and basically tackles me to the ground. Turning me to face him, I look away for his eyes he moves my head slightly so he can see my face. he tries to kiss me, I slapped him across he's face."what was that for sweet heart?" he asked.

"Don't be a dick and get off of me."

"At least let me explain and then I'll get off."

"Start"

"We'll I was sitting in my room crying, when I get a call form Andrea telling me you moved on and you were on a date with Sam, that she need to talk to me and out baby's future so I said ok and I told her not to try any thing because I'm still in love with ricky which is you. we where talking in my room and I heard u and I went to get up to see you, then he pushed me down and started making out with me I was trying to get her off me before you got up there but it didn't work out that'll way." I sat in quietly for about 10 minutes trying to process what just happened and holy shit I have to forgive him or he's going to have mental break down right here in like 5 seconds. I can't stand him crying, because I love him." Please just say some thing."

"I believe you"

"Oh, thank god"

"I forgive you and love you."

"But what if your not forgiven."

"What did I do"

"You want out with Sam."

"Yea but I left him in the middle of our date because I knew it was wrong, so I can and was going to confessed my love for you"

"Awwww, I love you too ricky."

"We need to go home before every one starts to worry."

"Let them worry there's a hotel right there"

"Well, maybe a little worrying will do them good,"

"So want to go to the hotel, not have to worry about how loud we are?"

"I would love to mr.Lawley"

"I am happy I get to accompany you, Mr.Dillion." we walked hand in hand in to the office and the girl saw us and start to scream. "shhh, yes,yes it am Kian and this is ricky and if you can see we need a room."

"Of course, I'll give your room 204, twin beds and one bath."

"Can we have one bed please"i asked she doesn't know we're together I never posted that video I guess we need to do that,

"Oh we have two bed rooms Available, sir"

"Oh I know I want a bed room" then I kissed Kian. she made a face and gave us our keys."Kiwi, you ready for this I hear make up sex is the best."

"Of course, I'm hear the same, why do you think I agreed to this" he said grabbing my ass. we get to the room and i have a tie on for my date with Sam, he grabs my tie a and pulls me on to the room and slams the door Shut.

___________________________

So they doing the nasty, I don't do sex seances it complete sex seances because my step mom calls them prone, maybe they are maybe there not so comment, and vote!!! Happy Super Bowl too many the odds be ever in your favor!!

Luv,

That-dumb-blonde?