Chapter Nine

~~Kian's POV~~
~Three days later~

I haven't moved from this room, haven't slept unless I needed to, haven't showered or changed or tweeted, I've just stared at him, crying until my eyes were puffy and red. I watched as Jc and Connor brought me food, but I'm not eating intill he wakes up.

___________________________

~Two and half hours later~

I get up and kiss him on the lips before I go to the bathroom, but then something grabs me. It was his arm. "He's awake!"
"Kian, I love you."

I start crying, "I love you too." I then yell, "he's awake," and the nurses run in, sending me out.

I call Jc. "He's awake."

"Really?! We'll be right there."

"Bring us Taco Bell and a change of clothes too, please?"

"Yeah sure, you're actually going to eat?"

"Yep, now hurry," I then hung up and sat outside of his room until a nurse came out.y

"Are you Mr. Lawley?"

I stood. "Yes, I am."

"You may see him now."

"Thank you." I walk in the room and see him sitting up and looking slightly healthier. "Hey Ricky, listen to me before you say anything. I want you to know that I love you as a boyfriend, not as a friend. I had a dream where everyone was hating on me for being gay and wanting me to die, so I went back into the closet and called Andrea and asked her out. Then heard about you and cancelled when I realized I love you. I haven't left your side, that's the smell and I haven't slept so I look like shit. I just... I love you so much."

"I love you too," he answered, and I kissed him.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"No." he said, laughing. I froze, but then he said, "I'm joking, calm down." A nurse walked in and asked me to fill out his release papers so that we can leave. Jc and Connor got here and gave us our clothes and we changed. I returned the papers and Ricky and I got into my car and turned on the radio. "Two is Better Than One" by Boys like Girls came on, but we liked to call the band Boys like Boys for us. We got home and laid on the couch, turning on the Tv so Ricky could catch up on his shows. I laid with him in my lap until he fall asleep. I thought to my self, I'm so lucky to have the perfect boyfriend. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

___________________________

Plot twist is next but remember Andrea wants Kian and some is going to want ricky this person is____? Who do u want it to be comment that and plzz vote!!!

Luv u,

That-dumb-blonde?