Chapter 19

Sam's POV

I'm a genius my plan worked, I get ricky and Andrea can get Kian somehow but he single now, I've got to call her..

"Guess what, girl?"

"What"

"I did it, I'm going out with ricky tonight and you know what that means?"

"Kiwi is single, yes, so I'll call him and ask him if we can meet up to talk about the baby and one thing will lead to another." then she evilly laugh and it creeped me out.

"Ok I'm going to get ready for my date,"

"Have fun but not to much fun" than I hung up and took out a grey button up shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Took my shower and got ready, it was 6:30 and I get a text.

Ricky: meet me by my car in 20 don't let Kian see you.

Me: k c u then ;)

I finished geting dressed it was 6:45, I got five means I out on some vans and went out to stand by the car. it was 6:50 and here climes ricky with his grey skinny jeans and a blue button down shirt. we got in the car" so where are you taking me for our first date"

"You'll see"

"Come one ricky don't play games"

"You'll see" he repeated and turned on the radio so he could sing. after about 20 minutes of driving we get to a log cabin, just out side of town.

"Where are we?" he took my hand and intwined our fingers, leading me in to the cabin. it was light up with fairy lights and candles with a bed, desk and in the middle there was a blanket with pillows and of course food." oh ricky you did this all for me" god I just sounded like a girl.

"Yep all for you Sammy." we sat down and talked about random stuff, which makes me laugh and blush. he leans over and kisses me and I of course kiss back, he bites at my bottom lip begging for entrance , being be I denied, so he grabbed my ass making me gasp a little so he could slip him tongue in. We stared grinding out lower half's. I take my shirt off and also he's I tugged at his pants and he took then off and so did I. We were just in our underwear.

"I'm sorry I can't do this"he said looking for his pants.

"Why not your single"

"Yea but I did just break with Kian"

"You really do love him don't you?"

"Yea, I do and this was a mistake to invite you here"

"Your still going to love him after he got Andrea pregnant."

"Yea, then he didn't know he was gay yet"

"Wouldn't he realize he was gay when he had sex with her."

"No, how did you find out you were gay?"

"I don't have to answer that"

"Well, neither does he"he said storming out of the cabin, leaving me to call a cab, I just screwed up bad for me and Andrea...

___________________________

Sorry it's short again buy I wanted to update again before the weekend ends.

Comment

Vote

Luv,

That-dumb-blonde