Chapter 31

Ricky Pov
"Maybe this is for the better" I said to kian.

"Maybe it is" he said though his tears. I held him in my arms.

"You'll always have me. And I'll always love you more then anything."

"Do you mean that, Ricky?" He looked up at me tears still in his eyes.

"Of course I do, kian" then kian wiped his eyes and perked up.

"Then let's go!!!" he shouted.

"Go where?" I said so confused.

"Let's elope! I need you. I love you so much. Let's go get married right now!"

"Are you sure, you don't want to have a real wedding with out family's and friends?"

"No, I want you now" he yelled.

" I need you to be my husband" so kian threw a suit at me and he went to put on one. I started to get ready and then he came out looking as handsome as ever. And I looked at my self wondering how did I get so lucky. Kian is going to be my husband and I'll love him until I die. We got in the car and kian was talking my ear off . I couldn't hear a word he was saying all I could think is kian is going to be my husband. When we got to the chapel and we payed for the service. We walked to the alter. The priest said the service which I was still toning out the only thing I heard was.

"I do" come out of kian's mouth.

Then my mouth came to the power to say "I do" also and then he kissed me. I think that was the most passionate kiss we've ever had. Then i looked at him in the eyes and said "forever"

He then said "and ever"