Chapter 26

Kian's POV

I just kissed him, with tears filling my eyes.He kissed back we got in to a heat make out session intill the doc came back in.

"Ehh" he made a noise to tell us he was in the room.

"Hey doc, guess what?" Ricky said excited.

"What mr.Dillon?"

"I remember, everything"

"I'll be the judge of that, mr. Lawley will you please live so I can take a few tests in mr.Dillon?"

"Yes sir" I said and walked out if the room. the first thing I do is group text the boys.

To:Trevor, Sam, Jc, -

He remembers every thing.

Two minutes later

Form Jc: were all coming now.

I waited for the doc to finish with Ricky which seemed like forever. When he was finally done, he came out and called me over.

"It seems that mr.Dillon has his full memory back. He can go home in an hour"

"Thank you doc, may I go in the room now"

"Yes you may" I walked in to the room and Ricky had a huge smile on.

"Some ones happy!" I said.

"Yes, I am, I get to leave this hell hole and go home with my perfect boyfriend." I smiled.

"The boys are coming and bringing clothes for you."

"Yeah no more hospitable gowns!" he basically screamed. Then the boys walked in.

"Hey , hey, Ricky" Jc screamed and throw clothes him "you might need those" he laughed.

"Yes I might need them, how's Connor?"

"He's ok, he's awake, they say he might be able to go home in a week or so."

"That's good." he got changed and we went home.

"Home sweet home" he sang.

_______________________________

I need more people to enter my contest only 2 People entered. if only two people enter then I'll keep the cover I have now and I'll give you a hint to the character you get if you win. You get to be either a girlfriend to one of the boys or Kian and Andreas baby!!!

Love,

That-dumb-blonde aka Maddie