Chapter 15

Kian's POV

"So what going to happen?" ricky asked, let's just start the conversion.

"Well if she wants to keep the baby, then I will be a father to that baby but I will never be husband to her and if she doesn't then, she'll be giving up the baby then I'll leave it alone, and with the if she keeps the baby I mean we'll be fathers to him or her."

"I love sound of us but I'm not sure we're ready to be fathers to a baby and I don't know if Andrea will like that"

"We might not be ready for this but it's been thrown our way and it's something we have to deal with and for Andrea not letting u be a father, then I will go to court to get him form her."

"Oh, ok, I will be the second father to your child," then he lend over and kissed me and of course, I kissed back, but then he pulled away to catch his breath.

"It's been a long day so do u want to go up stairs and explore how the process of how that baby was made"

"Education me , Mr.Lawley" he said winking, so I picked him up and carried up stairs to my room. He started to kiss me, and I laid him down on the bed, he pulled off my shirt and his, then I tugged at his pant and he removed them and I took off mine we started to grind our lower halfs and he stared to moan loudly,
*knock*
*knock*
"Oh,shit"

"Put on your clothes" he whisper putting on his sweats.
___________________________

Ricky POV

I open the door to see Sam."hey, Sam"Kian was in the bathroom.

"Hey, we need to talk"

"Ok",and I opened the door to let him in.

"Are you really going to the step parent to Kian and Andreas Kian, you deserve so much more then this?"

"What?"

"You deserve to be with someone that puts you first and will always put you first!"

"Who would that be?"

"Me, I would always put u first"

"I thought we were over this, I thought you said, u were leaving us alone and putting your feelings aside and let us be happy."

"I can't do that any longer, I want you so fucking bad, ricky"

"I'm never going to yours I'm with Kian, find some new, find done one that cares in that way about, I love you as a brother."

"But I'm going to make you mine, mock my words or just ignore it you'll see"

"Leave my room or I'll get Kian to come and make you leave"

"What is Kian your all powerful protecter now, last time I was here u were the stronger one and the leader, why did you let Kian change you?"

"Just get out or I'll make you better," then he left and Kian came out of the bathroom and wrapped his arm around me.

"Who was that?" he asked kissing my neck.

"Sam"

"And you didn't think to get me"

"I did but I could handle it, I can handle my own stuff."

"Ik but what did he want"

"He just want to ask me how I was doing with all the pregnant stuff, I just told him I was good and he left."

"Oh and where were we before that"

"Not now Kian I'm not in the mood" I turned to face him

"Ok what else did he say"

"Nothing I'm just not in the mood anymore, let's just go to bed"

"Ok buzz kill"i laughed and kissed him, then i laid in the bed and feel asleep with Kian in my arms.
___________________________

What y'all thing of ricky lying to Kian about what Sam said, comment,
Vote!!

Luv,
That-dumb-blonde?