Chapter 13

Ricky POV

I've been here for three days and I'm getting tired of it. Joey is always vlogging ,it's like really do u have to vlog me doing everything, and sawyer is a man slut every night he get some and it's getting annoying when theirs a new girl eating breakfast with us every day. so I'm going home today, i haven't talked to Sam or Kian since the pier I'm not sure if Sam will still be all over me and I just had sex with Kian and he will think I'm cheating on him so I ran ran as fast as I could but I've chosen Kian I love Kian I think but Sam will probably be angry at first but he can get over it.

I'm about to walk in, actual have to sit out side for a little to just think for an extra minute. but then I go in, I made my video at joeys but didn't explain y I was there. I walk in and Kian siting in he kitchen."hey" he whispered

"Hi"

"How've u been how was joeys"he said getting up to walk towards me,

"Horrible, I missed u so much" I said starting to cry,he wrapped his arms around me and I just cried in to his shoulder.

"Shhh, calm down, I'm here now"i cried harder."babe I'm here, look at me"he took my head in his hands and kissed me."I love you"

"I love you,too"i love Kian I will forever love him. I finally Calm down,"where's Sam?"

"Up stairs but I don't know if I want you talking to him right now"

"You can't tell me what to do, I'm going to talk to him and you probably should to!!", I pulled way for our hug and backed up.

"I have talked to him, we're friends, but I still don't want you to talk to him"

"I know he kissed me but we can talk to him and get him to apologize and tell us he won't do it again."

"But"

"No but you can't tell me who's my friend and who aren't , I'm yours even if I'm not with you. You do trust me?"

"Of course, I just don't trust him,"

"I know but what's he going to do to me that I can't stop him, I'm a foot taller," he laugh a little and smiled. I kissed him and walked up stairs to talk to Sam."Hey", I said as I walked in.

"Hi"he said awkwardly.

"I'm with Kian you know that"

"Yes , I know but I just had to at least once, I'm going to find someone else and I'm so sorry it was inappropriate."

"Its cool, friends?"

"Of course, we'll always be best friends dude"i went down stair to tell Kian and I saw Andrea, what the hell is she doing here!!

___________________________

What Andrea doing their omg, what's her problem

COMMENT!!!😱

VOTE!!!!!😜

Luv,

That-dumb-blonde?